+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Preston N E v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Preston N E v The Millers

Rotherham United would like to thank our Good Friday hosts at Preston North End in advance for their planned efforts to celebrate the life and career of Arthur Wharton.

It's Easter egg time again all laid by rabbits and in chocolate flavours. Some body should be strung up for thinking like this! How the heck did we go from someone nailed to a cross to giving chocolates as a present in memory? It is as bad as our season. Can we be relegated today or will that be Monday?

Is this the longest season on record? It sure seems like it. I'll be glad when it's over and we can start winning some games again!

Enjoy the match Guys and dolls!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

I know what you mean about Easter. They try to bring religion into everything these days 😂
    Plenty of god botherers in town today - one bloke lying on a big wooden cross on the floor. I wanted to stay for the nailing ceremony but the Mrs dragged me away to Tescos to see if there were any late deals on Easter eggs (apologies if anybody is offended by my irreverant attempt at humour)
    Yep - the season from hell is dragging on. I think it will be mathematically done and dusted on Monday I don't think I'll be stopping to applaud the players for their valiant? efforts? to stay up. Totally let down by all but a few tbh.
    Up the Mlllers.?

Just arrived. 2-1 millers 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I know what you mean about Easter. They try to bring religion into everything these days ��
    Plenty of god botherers in town today - one bloke lying on a big wooden cross on the floor. I wanted to stay for the nailing ceremony but the Mrs dragged me away to Tescos to see if there were any late deals on Easter eggs (apologies if anybody is offended by my irreverant attempt at humour)
    Yep - the season from hell is dragging on. I think it will be mathematically done and dusted on Monday I don't think I'll be stopping to applaud the players for their valiant? efforts? to stay up. Totally let down by all but a few tbh.
    Up the Mlllers.?
    When the guy gets nailed through the hands he'll never be able to catch smarties or m&ms

I was out with a few of the lads yesterday and they're dissapointed at the season but demanded to return. I may take them to Blackpool away for a bit of culture

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    When the guy gets nailed through the hands he'll never be able to catch smarties or m&ms

I was out with a few of the lads yesterday and they're dissapointed at the season but demanded to return. I may take them to Blackpool away for a bit of culture
    Any of them good at laying drains?

Looks like 442 today. Hopefully he doesn't play 451 with nombe as right wing

Johansson, Cafu, Clucas, Wyke, Lindsay, Rathbone (C), Peltier, Odoffin, Humphreys, Revan, Nombe.

SUBS | Phillips, Bramall, Seriki, Ferguson, Rinomhota, Appiah, Eaves, Hatton

Not watching Peltier Lindsay Wyke no Rinohmota on bench on I follow. Be 2 hours I can't get back.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Not watching Peltier Lindsay Wyke no Rinohmota on bench on I follow. Be 2 hours I can't get back.
    But you’ll no doubt still have a strong opinion on how we’ve played.

Easy to make fun of the Christian faith isn't it? I wouldn't recommend you do it with other faiths though

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast