+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Swindon Town [EFL L2] 29.03.24

What worries me is it seems we are coached to be like this...! Blame errors all u want but we are being coached to play the style with as the managers says "players who cant defend"...!

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Robertson having a poor game so far giving the ball away constantly, not impressed!
    Nemane has run the ball out on the byline at least twice.

Twice now Nemane was doing well getting the ball forward but the balls gone out of play before he’s delivered the ball or cut it back into an area which is limiting our chances.

We seem to be inventing new ways of gifting goals that nobody has ever thought of before

Robertson having a nightmare

Four players in our area within a couple of metres of a Swindon player and he gets a shot off. Where’s the bodies on the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    How long can this be allowed to continue ?
    I’m not one to moan but this season is going from bad to worse and it’s got nothing do with being beaten by better teams as I could cope with that !
    No idea when the owners will get rid of him, but it'll have to be sorted before next year's season tickets go on sale. Sadly SM has been an absolutely disastrous appointment. It'll be interesting to see the owners' next move - they've clearly made a mistake, will they wait until they've recruited the replacement they want, or will they get rid sooner? Even if, by some miracle, we win today, it's just papering over some tectonic plate sized cracks. Very sad to see.

Stall seems emboldened to say exactly what he thinks this week, he's normally a bit less brutal. Wonder if he's heard a whisper...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    What worries me is it seems we are coached to be like this...! Blame errors all u want but we are being coached to play the style with as the managers says "players who cant defend"...!
    It’s what we’ve done all season but teams are wise to it now, wingbacks that struggle to stop crosses and wingbacks then who struggle to defend the back post from the crosses.

Losing and playing like this isnt a bad thing to get him out.

Im in the camp of give him more games as he will keep losing them that way we can say to new managers we at least give you a chance.

I knew we'd struggle when Williams left but I didnt think it would be like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Nemane has run the ball out on the byline at least twice.
    It's because the pitch is dry and we don't seem to have the nous to adjust to it in any way.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast