+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard out

Pointless sacking him now but it NEEDS to be done as soon as the last ball is kicked this season. Don't bottle it Reez.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    It goes without saying

Now would be the compassionate thing to do, before Monday
    Monday could be nasty for Maynard if we play like we did today.

For his sake, relieve him of his duties tonight.

He needs to go End Of! However, I think he will be here until the end of the season.

Time to go, Stuart.

Of course the players need to take their share of the blame, but ultimately, it is a results business; the past 13 games have not been good enough and the manager needs to take responsibility.

He has to go now, he's not going to turn it round, players confidence and no doubt his are shot to bits.
    He's had every chance but we're going backwards against very moderate teams. Swindon were garbage and just didn't have to do anything more than sit off us and wait for us to gift them chances.

He has to go now, I'm dreading the atmosphere at the Lane on Monday.

Just in case, my first vote was spoilt at the ballot box, I vote get rid tonight!

This is catastrophic management, he should resign but if not then sacked tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Pointless sacking him now but it NEEDS to be done as soon as the last ball is kicked this season. Don't bottle it Reez.
    I've been Maynard in for longer than most but I think it's quite urgent that he goes now. It's pointless keeping him, sacking him is now the proactive move. It says the club has standards that are higher than the results and performances and we aren't going to drift as a club but set out a path of recovery.
    The next man has an advantage as he's wanted, nobody wanted Williams to leave so Maynard started at a disadvantage. The next man gets none of the baggage of Williams success.

An odd aspect to this situation is that we are likely to lose this 'management team' without ever hearing, in an interview, from the new first team coaches over the past 10 weeks.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast