+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard out

Maynard out

It’s not worked out and he’s not up to it.

There is no point giving this any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post

Agreed. This slow-motion car crash is embarrassing.

I'm no longer on the fence struggling with keep, then get rid, then keep....he has showed he has no idea.He has turned good players into jokers.!He's turned an attacking team into a joke.Blame it on individual mistakes but they stem from nhis tactics and his preferred style of play..! Get rid we are to high for him !

He should have gone after the fiasco against Sutton. It was crystal clear where the season was going after that. The players, as culpable as some of them are, don’t have a clue what they’re supposed to be doing.

Hope the owners will have the learnt the lesson that sometimes you can just be too much of a smartarse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post

We are that bad will Randall gets a run out 🤣🤣
    Owners won’t do anything until the snowflakes don’t go to games and game attendance is visibly down and the owners are losing revenue

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    We are that bad will Randall gets a run out ����
    Owners won’t do anything until the snowflakes don’t go to games and game attendance is visibly down and the owners are losing revenue
    Which won't be long in happening.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The players, as culpable as some of them are, don’t have a clue what they’re supposed to be doing.
    The players are certainly culpable, but either they are supposed to be doing what we saw today better than they did it, or they were supposed to be doing something else but did that anyway. In any case it needs a different personality to fix this.

Sorry Stuart. I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    He should have gone after the fiasco against Sutton. It was crystal clear where the season was going after that. The players, as culpable as some of them are, don’t have a clue what they’re supposed to be doing.

Hope the owners will have the learnt the lesson that sometimes you can just be too much of a smartarse.
    Agreed, that was disgraceful but have the brothers got the balls to pull the trigger, I don't think they have.

It goes without saying

Now would be the compassionate thing to do, before Monday

I have mentioned it before a couple of times, but I agree. Stewart needs to go.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast