+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Ratings @ Swindon

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Langstaff has been off the pace for weeks now and needs resting.
    Other club fans will be laughing resting our 25 goal striker. They all go through bad patches but it only takes a goal or two to reignite the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBanksy View Post
    Cameron is usually steady and decent. Not to say he doesn't drop a rick from time to time but that shouldn't make him the whipping boy

Robertson failed to track his man against Salford for their winner, but little, if anything, is said about it. And Macari can do no wrong, yet he was lucky not to see his man score today when he lost him and headed against the bar
    Cameron is not steady nor decent. Usually poor. However, credit where due. He was our best player today

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Other club fans will be laughing resting our 25 goal striker. They all go through bad patches but it only takes a goal or two to reignite the fire.
    He scored against Bradford, was anonymous for the rest of the match and has been horrendous in the matches since, and since the turn of the year. Yeah he's got 25 goals, but how many have come since 1st January? We're basically playing with 10 men with him on the pitch at the moment.

Langstaff seems to be missing LW’s influence.

Alan Shearer went through a similar thing at Newcastle and didn't score for ages but they persevered and he came good (and I don't mean the Rude Gullit fiasco).

Quote Originally Posted by OldBanksy View Post
    Cameron is usually steady and decent. Not to say he doesn't drop a rick from time to time but that shouldn't make him the whipping boy

Robertson failed to track his man against Salford for their winner, but little, if anything, is said about it. And Macari can do no wrong, yet he was lucky not to see his man score today when he lost him and headed against the bar
    You're absolutely right, OldBanksy. They're the new toys in the playpen so get a favourable press. It's great that we have these players and they've made promising starts to their Notts careers. But that's all it is - a start - they're both unproven over any sustained period.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Better not mention Langstaff not being able to finish his dinner in case i upset someone
    So you said you could score the goals Langstaff scores and don't expect ridicule?

Please keep us up to date with your contract offers this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So you said you could score the goals Langstaff scores and don't expect ridicule?

Please keep us up to date with your contract offers this summer.
    Wow, ridiculed lol
    You assume you know my capabilities and life choices?
    Just because i don't play pro football does that mean i am not at the level of a pro player?
    I might choose not to play football because i am more successful doing something else
    How very presumptuous of you!
    I wish i had your ability of knowing everything about everyone who posts on this board

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Yes he is missing the sharper attacks under LW as I said in match thread we are so slow now that all defenders get back and also he is a marked man but 25 goals is a great return whatever anyone says.

Dropping him would frankly be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Judas has left the ground, get over it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast