+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Preston North End Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not the players fault then?

Out the management and keep the players?
    Grist you know the answer to that. You are not stupid.
    They all need to go but LR can’t be trusted with the rebuild.
    If this was Warne you would be crucifying him.

Still staggered how much gruel, Millers supporters are prepared to eat.

The fact that Richardson hasn't been sacked already, points towards the real problem at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Anyone depressed? Anyone have an antidote?
    Yes. I've been drinking in Wakefield all afternoon and I'm right pissed. It works.

I'm happy with 3-0.

We're improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Can't wait for the post match............do you think he's still just arrived in the building?
    Do you think the building he's in might be Guest & Chrimes?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Another abject display with abject players under an abject manager? Why do I get the feeling that we would have still lost 3-0 if the PNE players hadn't even bothered coming out for the 2nd half. Only 7 more to go and the odds of us losing all of those have shortened to 1-3 after today. On to Monday and at least we'll be able to celebrate being the first team in the EPL to have secured relegation.

Thoughts?
    what about an abject chairman.

Didn`t go,so can`t really comment on the game,other than it was less than 5,which just about sums up this dire season.
    All things considered,the level we`re at,players,manager,etc,where does this season rank in our worst of all time ?
    I`m sure there`s been worse,probably when we were in the 4th division,but this is right up there,or down there to be more accurate.
    No body really expected us to survive when Richardson took over,we were already in a bad situation,but he`s actually made it much worse,and I think there`s a real chance he won`t be here next season,which when you consider how low we were,is some acheivement,it does make you wonder if the players really aren`t trying,or are we just so terrible ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    what about an abject chairman.
    What about him? Clearly we are not on a good path at the moment but in my mind he gets a little more leeway as he's been with us through the thick and thin of the past 15+ years and it would seem it's not quite as easy for him to walk away or he would have probably done it by now.

Putting my managers hat on Revan he's left sided but plays better in the right wing back position. Peltier he needs retiring. Be next season Nombe needs to be in a front 2 formation 3-5-2 to do that. On todays performance Clucas Cafu Lindsay release them that's just for starters. Richardson he's had long enough to see what's not working get a manager in who can put it right.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Putting my managers hat on Revan he's left sided but plays better in the right wing back position. Peltier he needs retiring. Be next season Nombe needs to be in a front 2 formation 3-5-2 to do that. On todays performance Clucas Cafu Lindsay release them that's just for starters. Richardson he's had long enough to see what's not working get a manager in who can put it right.
    Basically that’s rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic

We need a clear out, root and branch.

What the Yanks call “ broken arrow”

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Basically that’s rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic

We need a clear out, root and branch.

What the Yanks call “ broken arrow”
    Maybe get a few decent human beings in who actually care?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast