+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our record with Robertson in the team

Our record with Robertson in the team

Won 2 drawn 2 lost 9

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Won 2 drawn 2 lost 9
    Clown makes a back pass without even looking where Slocambe is, definately not a league 2 player

You've got to laugh or you'd cry.
    Those Swindon fans probably couldn't believe their eyes as it was heading towards the net. Like a putt to win the open. Will it go, will it? I want to see it again as I think it may have taken a bobble that kept it from going straight in. Meanwhile, Slocs was running in the other direction like a man who had just realised he'd left the gas on.

Unfair to name Robertson, who has largely been one of our best players during this dismal run. He made an error today, not helped by Baldwin who just stood there and watched the attacker score 🤷

As said elsewhere I don’t get the rave reviews he’s had. He gets his foot in occasionally but going forward he offers nothing.

He’s come into the team at a difficult time but he’s played his full part in the piss poor results we’ve had particularly against Crawley and today.

A terrible pass today but overall I think Robertson is currently our best midfielder and at 22 will likely improve.
    I think him and Palmer if he comes back the same could be a great pairing next season.

Thank god you've identified the problem. I bet SM will switch him out and everything will be rosey.

Robertson, imo, has been a steady performer since he's been here. I feel him and bostock don't work though and that's a problem that needs sorting.

If we're looking at reasons for our decline, Robertson should be very near the bottom of the list.

I think he'll turn out to be a really good signing.

Haven't seen today's calamities yet, but a 2/9 results split means nothing in real terms when teams these days consist of 16 players not 11
    Robertson has been the best available midfielder , usually uses the ball well and wins tackles too.
    His errors at Crawley (SO)
    & today excepted.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Unfair to name Robertson, who has largely been one of our best players during this dismal run. He made an error today, not helped by Baldwin who just stood there and watched the attacker score 🤷
    Just don't rate Robertson, if he is one of our best player God help us, Just puts in to many bad passes in matches, we have got worse win since he as been in the team. Playing him with Bostock who seems to be getting slower is not the answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast