+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn out in numbers on Monday.

Turn out in numbers on Monday.

I fully understand that some, maybe many on this site may disagree with this post. However, I have supported Notts for over sixty five years now, and I profer the argument that Notts need our support on Monday, more than any other time in our recent history.

Not getting behind the team will do nothing to help achieve a result against M K Dons. Do we want them to win and us to lose? No, of course we don’t; so please if you are able turn out on Monday and get right behind the team, and show them and the Brothers how much our club means to us all.

Let us encourage the players, and create an atmosphere that will lift them and produce a result we all wish for. If the game doesn’t go our way, then provided the players have given their all, we can ask no more, but we can still cheer and applaud their efforts.

Right now, Notts County and the players need us, more than we need them. Let’s cheer and lift the rafters off on Monday, and support our team which has provided us with so much joy and happiness in the last few years.

I'll have whatever you're drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I fully understand that some, maybe many on this site may disagree with this post. However, I have supported Notts for over sixty five years now, and I profer the argument that Notts need our support on Monday, more than any other time in our recent history.

Not getting behind the team will do nothing to help achieve a result against M K Dons. Do we want them to win and us to lose? No, of course we don’t; so please if you are able turn out on Monday and get right behind the team, and show them and the Brothers how much our club means to us all.

Let us encourage the players, and create an atmosphere that will lift them and produce a result we all wish for. If the game doesn’t go our way, then provided the players have given their all, we can ask no more, but we can still cheer and applaud their efforts.

Right now, Notts County and the players need us, more than we need them. Let’s cheer and lift the rafters off on Monday, and support our team which has provided us with so much joy and happiness in the last few years.
    Actually great idea, and when Notts get turned over again possibly thrashed, lets all stay and demand maynard out

I will be there on Monday.

If, as seems very likely we are totally thrashed, I will not boo or hurl abuse, etc. I'll sit there in my usual stony silent despair.

Monday is gonna be cancerous. MK will batter us.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post

We are not against the team.I'm not.i am now fully not behind the manager . He has proven now that he is not upto the job with the last 2 games in my eyes revealing his frailties.It has proven that his coaching is very limited and plays the game to not lose matches. He does not set up to go and take the game to the opposition! Hes happy to keep it tight and nick a goal and hopefully a win.Remind you of one of our last unsuccessful managers in recent tmes?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    We are not against the team.I'm not.i am now fully not behind the manager . He has proven now that he is not upto the job with the last 2 games in my eyes revealing his frailties.It has proven that his coaching is very limited and plays the game to not lose matches. He does not set up to go and take the game to the opposition! Hes happy to keep it tight and nick a goal and hopefully a win.Remind you of one of our last unsuccessful managers in recent tmes?
    Ardley and look what he did

I'll give it a miss thanks after today. MK will absolutely batter us and I'd rather not be there to see it. Unfortunately Maynard will be here next season and I'll be back in the south west and luckily have limited chances to catch a live game. Maybe at Truro City the season after

If Maynard is still there I’m missing my first home game of the season. We all support the club passionately but it’s a two way street and the club aren’t keeping their part of the bargain by letting things slide as they have.

I’ll be back buying a season ticket when there’s a proper manager/coach on the touchline.

The fans have turned out in huge numbers all season. No point bothering anymore as you know it'll be crap.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast