+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morias!!?

Morias!!?

Ok ...does anyone actually know what's happened to him..? I'm sure we will have plenty of guesses but do we actually have any facts about what happening with him..?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Ok ...does anyone actually know what's happened to him..? I'm sure we will have plenty of guesses but do we actually have any facts about what happening with him..?
    I seem to remember that in the squad update video SM mentioned he had some personal/family issues to deal with.

He is a long term resident at our rehabilitation centre for Crocks and Misfits Pisstakers Association .. To fund this patients long term care, please make a donation to the C&MPA.. Thanks in anticipation of another season of pay without playing..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He is a long term resident at our rehabilitation centre for Crocks and Misfits Pisstakers Association .. To fund this patients long term care, please make a donation to the C&MPA.. Thanks in anticipation of another season of pay without playing..
    It's all ok though, because he's a lovely bloke who is always smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    It's all ok though, because he's a lovely bloke who is always smiling.
    I would be smiling if getting paid for doing nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Love this ⬆️ 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Iremongersrighthand View Post
    Love this ⬆️ 🙂
    The one person who is blameless in all this is Morias.
    He accepted a 3 year deal when injured. Who wouldnt!
    He has not had enough opportunity for anyone to say he could not do a job for us. Not his fault!
    He hasnt been fit enough to get a game and if I were him even if he was fit, would he want to come into the team now.
    It was a strange signing, particularly the length of contract.
    Not the best bit of business we,' ve done.

He has a contract until 2026. That's more mystifying.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    No way anyone who's interested in taking him on will match the wages we're paying him, so I guess the best we can hope for is he goes out on loan and the club pays a fraction of his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    This is just criminal!!! Has to be one if not the biggest waste of a wage we've had. I failed to understand the signing in the first place, must have been that big smile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast