+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great point

Great point

Against all the odds and all the cheats. Well played Clarets,100 % effort for a change 👏

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Against all the odds and all the cheats. Well played Clarets,100 % effort for a change 👏
    Cannot agree more Alf.Muric was immense yet again.He had a great game midweek against my Hungary team.
    Fantastic result.If only Jayrod could have snatched it at the end.

Jay Rod. The rebound.

can't understand bringing TWO old guys on when legs were needed unless that was all we had left. One maybe to steady the ship but two?
    Great performance though, great confidence builder.

Quote Originally Posted by mnrht View Post
    can't understand bringing TWO old guys on when legs were needed unless that was all we had left. One maybe to steady the ship but two?
    These sort of comments really make me laugh. The two old guys you mention have bags of experience and both are as fit as a pair of butcher's dogs. Rodriguez IMHO should be starting 90% of the time and then replace him with fresh legs after he has run his little socks off. Anyway welcome to Clarets Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by mnrht View Post
    JayRod held the ball up well when he came on and almost scored the winner.Foster was invisible for most of the game.Fofana back in the starting eleven on Tuesday for me.

VK jumped up 300% in my estimation.

100% proved he actually gives a $hit.

Referee was possibly/allegedly/maybe bribed. No real alternative answer to his "performance" yesterday.

Great point. Unbeaten in three and 5 points from those. With luck it would have been 7 from three games. If we can do Wolves on Tuesday then we are in with a real shout of staying up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    These sort of comments really make me laugh. The two old guys you mention have bags of experience and both are as fit as a pair of butcher's dogs. Rodriguez IMHO should be starting 90% of the time and then replace him with fresh legs after he has run his little socks off. Anyway welcome to Clarets Mad.
    Glad you got a laugh BT . Yes they are fit but they are SLOW and there were still 20 mins to go and we had no runner on the field to threaten
    a breakaway. A runner up field always occupies two defenders. I thought bringing on Jay Rod was a good idea but not JG.

Wolves Tuesday neyt is ****in massive, it's all ifs and maybes though. If we do Wolves and Everton and gain maxi pts, it's game on big time

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)