+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alllllll aboard

It’s good for the club funds if we make the top 6 , but not good for our confidence if we get another couple of hammerings from the bigot sisters , personally I’d rather play against the bottom 5 clubs and build up more confidence going into next season when hopefully Doc will stop saying we are the newly promoted club in every sentence and get into Celtic and The Rangers instead lying down again

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post
    It’s good for the club funds if we make the top 6 , but not good for our confidence if we get another couple of hammerings from the bigot sisters , personally I’d rather play against the bottom 5 clubs and build up more confidence going into next season when hopefully Doc will stop saying we are the newly promoted club in every sentence and get into Celtic and The Rangers instead lying down again
    Can't get in Europe btm 6 plus we wud probably have to not win any of next 3 to miss out......I want to win every game.

Always good to win when not playing great,top 6 definitely on but will go to last game,rek we will need a win in Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    The European express 😃
    A win for us and a Hibs defeat next week sees us into 6.

Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Is that correct?
    Spot on as we would be 4 pts clear of Hibs and they have only 1 game after next week before the split.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Is that correct?
    Yes as DPD says.

If we beat mwell they have nothing really to play for v Hibs......so I'm pining my hopes on st j getting something in the capital.

But if we have to beat well and sheep .....so be it

This team want it, the manager wants it, I believe the owners want it, let's ALL want it.

As I say, never fear success......football dosent work like 7th this year, 6th the next, 5th the next.

League will be a bit more difficult next season if dabs replace livvy......let's grab the opportunity or at least give it our best shot.

Hibs have averaged a point a game v st j and Motherwell this season

W 1
    D 1
    L 2

We have averaged the same v well rangers and Aberdeen

W 1
    D 3
    L 2

Positive messages on this forum. Great stuff.

Correct

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)