+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A repeat history lesson for radio cambridgesha.

A repeat history lesson for radio cambridgesha.

I went to Camb city v Bedworh today and had the radio on. Steve jenkinson or is it watson decided to have a commentary on Stamford v Royston.

Stamford is in Lincolnshire, way north of peterboro, peterboro people dont know where it is, then again, they dont know where peterboro is on a map. When i go to watch Wisbech, the signal gives out there, not even close to Stamford.

Royston is in Hertfordshire. I must point out, because it wont be obvious, neither are in cambs.

Cambridge City were at home, whats wrong with them? Or Soham, or Wisbech, Ely, it would be keeping local communities in touch with their club, knowing whats going on there.

There would be more listeners, who cares about the above.

Talking about failure city lost to an ordinary team, there is no end to the nightmare, generations in situ. The manager had their best player about 5 foot 6, playing as a left winger, even if he got past the full back he had no pace to make it count. He didnt attack he didnt defend.

He got man of the match because in tight situations he scored. He should have been supporting Rolt up front, spendid in his isolation, might as well have not been there.

Where is Stan Leech?, an interesting player, players come, players go, it never makees the website.

The website may as well not be there, for all the use it is. Why not play black on the wing, or no4 in goal, now theres a player the no4.

The manager has lost the plot, playing one up front against the sissys from Bedworth. Staying up will be an achievement.

New thinking new energy is needed.

Is there anything that you enjoy about football Frank,you moan about Utd,complain about radio commentary and it’s signals and don’t rate the website,I’m starting to suspect that you just moan for moaning sake

Yeah, and wait until you hear what he thinks about Blackpool.

Its because im not a cabbage.

Ive been educated in more ways than one, a certificate is not needed. City had a big man up front, theoretically winning headers, flick ons, bullying defenders, the ideal situation is to have a small man, say Stefan Broccoli, 5 foot six, can go round players, get a shot in, and yes, hit the target, a raerity in non league foiotball, feeding off him, only five to ten yeards away from the hit man.

As in todays society, its all off centre, lets not do that, lets put him on the left wing, leave the centre forward isolated, having no chance.

Am i wrong?, what is wrong with what ive said? I have a measurable iq, unlike you two, to say nowt cant happen, i have a perfectionist way, sometimes obsessive and compulsive, ive got to get things right.

The good thing was the lamb and haloumi burger, absolutely delicious, i dont know what holomi is but it was cracking. Which brings me to you chalky, you say i complain a lot, while you complain....about me. Constantly, but you say its me.

The website is about a pub evening in Fulbourn, the irony is not lost on me, and about under age teams winning tin pot trophies, and thats it. You might get a match report .....if city win, never with a defeat.

There are no comments from the manager about owt.

There are few updates about the ground, ins or outs, or reports on the weather, the vacuous idiotic tories, or the price of coal in poland. As griff says, i want reports coming from Blackpool beach, whos building sand castles and how good they are, and how long they last when the tide comes in.

If i were to compare yourself to me, you are a speck, an irrelevance, a mollusc, scurrying in the sand for protection, a centipede, a fly, suspended in the air, for what, god only knows.

Fear is a killer, the city manager is afraid, and his fears MUST be realised, that santa WILL be short of a sac for christmas. Sac is a deliberate misspelling, because he has no balls.

FIRED monday. Who was Citys no4, for gods sake.....FIRED also.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

Ive been educated in more ways than one, a certificate is not needed

Which brings me to you chalky, you say i complain a lot, while you complain....about me. Constantly, but you say its me

If i were to compare yourself to me, you are a speck, an irrelevance, a mollusc, scurrying in the sand for protection, a centipede, a fly, suspended in the air, for what, god only knows.

‘Ere Frank,you didn’t teach at Redhill Comprehensive back in the ‘70’s did you coz that sounds suprising familiar as what one of the teachers told me in my last week of education?

Just mentioning something doesn’t mean that you’re complaining though does it? Surely that would make it that you are now complaining to me about me complaining about you complaining?

Everyone has a measurable I.Q.surely? I once gave an answer to a question in class and it was wrong,the teacher who always stank of Woodbines and had a lethal aim with a blackboard cleaner replied “Two more points and I would have to water you” It was a turning point in my life because after that day a rarely mixed with others,if I saw him today I would probably shake his hand for his unknowingly life advice,Mr Wardle was his name,he’s the only teacher who’s name I remember

I have taught, formally and informally, indeed, its all i used to do really, ive stood in classrooms and in lecture halls, i have a teaching qualification. For you to say that everyone has a measurable iq is not correct.

I have felt the feelings of that teacher, imagine a feeling of complete hopelessness, abandonment, impending disaster, helplessneess in the face of the unspeakable. That for him to resort to Woodbines is mild.

Normally, to be confronted by the unteachable, but to be expected to teach must result in alcohol, drugs, even self harm.

Mr Woodbine did well. In my case it was sensual pleeasures, a packet of custard creams at bedtime, to be lost in the intertwining folds of another body, into the small hours.

Your parents did well, to toilet train you. For society to expect teachers to teach reading and writing is the barest minimum, and even then rarely achieved by the persons like yourself, is unfair. And then to get blamed as you have above, that the barely literate never take responsibility for themselves or their failures.

Its always someone else, and is an expression of immaturity and low or absent iq.

Are you able to get to a toilet?, is there a registering in your mind, i laughingly call it that, that a visit is nescessary. ? And your fragility, that a throw away comment can have life long effects, it did not, its your way of expressing self pity, hoping i come to the rescue.

Your inability to function in life is down to you. There i go, my teaching mode, that in that comment im supposeed to expound something that you will take no notice of.

And i am falling into your trap, the primitive, base need for attention, that of a very young child, playing up. Even bad attention is good, and by jove, i will poison your supply.

Its easter, re evaluate your life, the birth of jesus, and now your rebirth. Re do everything, try to get to a bog on time, learn to boil a kettle, imagine having tea when you want one.

Buy toilet paper.

The list is endless.

Those who can, do.

Those who can’t, teach.

Oh, mr admin man. Always sniping. Mr flying monkey.

I’ve never blamed anyone else for my lack of education but myself,I’ve mentioned it many times that I was bored by lessons and never took anything in,I certainly don’t blame the teachers but as I’ve mentioned I’ve got through life with being happy with what God has provided for me and not bother looking to better myself and just be nice to people in life,if I needed a tenner to get through the week and I was being paid twenty why be unhappy?

“Your parents did well to toilet train you” made me almost spit out my tea laughing,this is why I keep coming back,I genuinely love Franks posts
    Last edited by chaincey.ncfc; 01-04-2024 at 11:46 AM.

He’s not gonna be happy later ☹️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)