I went to Camb city v Bedworh today and had the radio on. Steve jenkinson or is it watson decided to have a commentary on Stamford v Royston.

Stamford is in Lincolnshire, way north of peterboro, peterboro people dont know where it is, then again, they dont know where peterboro is on a map. When i go to watch Wisbech, the signal gives out there, not even close to Stamford.

Royston is in Hertfordshire. I must point out, because it wont be obvious, neither are in cambs.

Cambridge City were at home, whats wrong with them? Or Soham, or Wisbech, Ely, it would be keeping local communities in touch with their club, knowing whats going on there.

There would be more listeners, who cares about the above.

Talking about failure city lost to an ordinary team, there is no end to the nightmare, generations in situ. The manager had their best player about 5 foot 6, playing as a left winger, even if he got past the full back he had no pace to make it count. He didnt attack he didnt defend.

He got man of the match because in tight situations he scored. He should have been supporting Rolt up front, spendid in his isolation, might as well have not been there.

Where is Stan Leech?, an interesting player, players come, players go, it never makees the website.

The website may as well not be there, for all the use it is. Why not play black on the wing, or no4 in goal, now theres a player the no4.

The manager has lost the plot, playing one up front against the sissys from Bedworth. Staying up will be an achievement.

New thinking new energy is needed.