+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales for monday are poor

Ticket sales for monday are poor

Once the owners realise their pockets are being hit and the fan base is declining ,they will act.

Oh, do you work in the ticket office then?

No just go online and look

I'm just off to go online for 2 tickets to fill the owners pockets 😝

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Once the owners realise their pockets are being hit and the fan base is declining ,they will act.
    Do you think they’re oblivious to the situation and will only realise if they lose money?

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Do you think they’re oblivious to the situation and will only realise if they lose money?
    No. The Reedtz Brothers will be fully aware of our present situation, and I guess are putting a lot of effort into correcting matters.

However, their silence on the matter is deafening!

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    No. The Reedtz Brothers will be fully aware of our present situation, and I guess are putting a lot of effort into correcting matters.

However, their silence on the matter is deafening!
    I think our only hope now is a break clause at the end of the season which would mitigate any/some compensation package.

I know if it is was me and I'd performed as well as SM in my role - I'd have been turfed out for gross negligence without a pot to piss in.

Still undecided on tomorrow. If JOB was in caretaker role I'd be there but can't justify an entire afternoon on watching us the way we've been playing under SM.

I love when we go on this self sabotage mission, it always works out so well.
    Thank God we forced the owners to sack Keith Curle whilst we were in the D1 play off spots.
    We’ve never looked back!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Thank God we forced the owners to sack Keith Curle whilst we were in the D1 play off spots.
    We’ve never looked back!
    We were 10th when Curle was sacked, just one place higher than the man he replaced left us in when nobody had asked for the replacement to be made. Trew sabotaged the good work Allen did (lifting us up from relegation bound to top half) all by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    This.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast