+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Livingston v Aberdeen

We can still get top 6, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    We can still get top 6, I think.
    We would need tae beat Dundee aboot 10 -0 ... but ken? ... Believe!!

Var

F uck VAR. Killed football dead.

Ach sh!te ... goal chalked aff ... fk sake!

Ach weel, that's that then.

To be fair we deserve f uck all from that game. Our players are utter pish and the only decent thing today was the stream. No idea how Cormack can call himself a fan when this sh ite is the best he can serve up. Pathetic.

Well what to say. Comfortably on top for long spells & they did try in the main to keep it on the deck, but everytime we get the ball you just wait for the inevitable poor pass, poor touch, poor decision, lost ball - rinse & repeat.

Genuinely though, if we never have to play on that utter abortion of a pitch ever again it would be too soon.

Livi are no loss when they go down. They add absolutely nothing to the league.

That’s bottom 6 confirmed - and absolutely what they deserve. Despite what some think, we are not a good team with good players. Far, far too many nowhere near good enough.

Another massive overhaul needed this summer.

Still it’s another game done & another point clear of 11th - all you can say really.

I was right about the draa mind…

utter ****e we deserve to be bottom 6 this season worst league season for a while in my opinion

It’s an embarrassment that we can’t even beat a piss poor Livingston team.All that money spent on data driven signings and yet another overhaul needed in the summer.

Some fans are wanting a manager in who plays a certain style of football, personally I think you could bring in one of the best managers in the world and games against the likes of Livingston,St Johnstone etc are still going to be dreadful.

Just bring in a manager who can win games and get him in now ffs.If we wait until the summer then he’s going to want to access the squad and this sh1t fest goes into next season.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast