+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: P past Campy Nou today

P past Campy Nou today

Couldn’t believe the amount of Arab tops on display at the bit waste land that the council are handing over to us, all their kids trying to roll eggs in the over grown grass/shrubbery, just where will these poor souls go to in the future

Just wondered if there is a focus group from the fans giving ideas about the style of the new stadium.
    Anyone been to a stadium that had features that could be included, obviously scaled down for a smaller stadium? Seems to me excellent facilities for hospitality for every fan might be a way forward, rather than concentrating on charging premium prices for the few.
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just wondered if there is a focus group from the fans giving ideas about the style of the new stadium.
    Anyone been to a stadium that had features that could be included, obviously scaled down for a smaller stadium? Seems to me excellent facilities for hospitality for every fan might be a way forward, rather than concentrating on charging premium prices for the few.
    Any ideas?
    Fans input 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😄

Nelmsy 😡

Any ideas?
    The only fans that are being considered are OF fans. Segregation will be moveable to allow as many of them in as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The only fans that are being considered are OF fans. Segregation will be moveable to allow as many of them in as possible.
    I cash in on that lot at every opportunity, of our own fans won’t turn up we might as well make some money

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Fans input 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😄

Nelmsy 😡
    OK. I get that opinion but, are there any ideas for the new stadium that would be good for us. Not sure that blaming John Nelms is an acceptable way to behave for any supporter that wants the best for us.

OK. I get that opinion but, are there any ideas for the new stadium that would be good for us. Not sure that blaming John Nelms is an acceptable way to behave for any supporter that wants the best for us.
    He's awful for dfc

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He's awful for dfc
    OK. What is the best way to help out the club? Seems to me that supporting the team and manager is the sensible thing to do.

OK. What is the best way to help out the club? Seems to me that supporting the team and manager is the sensible thing to do.
    Put the fire stick Doon, go to the game and actually support with encouraging noises.

Sometimes I'm the only person in aboot a fifty seat vicinity that even opens their mouth to utter any encouragement......3 lassies behind me I know their life stories, doubt they even know whats happening on the park but I ken their fav soap, opinion on Luke Mccowan s haircut, their problems at work, their love life, their non attending pals love triangle and recently the cost of vet care for one of their cats ( sooty in case you're interested ).

There's another guy who just boos......at HT and ft....the only noise I've ever heard him make.....he leaves early if we are winning.....but he excelled himself yesterday he managed to gob AHH over the guy in front mid ****ing boo.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)