+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your not fit to wear the shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    At last a bit of good news !

A free pencil
    Probably got a small chain on it, so take some bolt cutters.

I hope we win today but go down although that is very unlikely with the fixtures, but I want it over and done with. LR looks totally clueless, the camera on him at preston when he was sat alone on the bench during the game, summed it up. He looked like a schoolboy sat watching all the other kids playing because nobody liked him, you felt sorry for him because he looked so out of place. His painful time at Rotherham needs to end quickly for him and for us, he behaves like a man that has no connection to the club or the fans and uses language to distance himself from the situation because deep down he knows he isn't capable but he is too arrogant to deal with the reality of his own limitations. When he drives away from the club please take the worst CF that I have seen in a long time with you, Wyke reminds me of the dutch player that Mike bassett bought for his club in the TV series, he is that bad. I even put Eaves above him as Eaves can score and does try I believe he genuinely wants to do well but the Championship is beyond him now, that is why I think a fit Eaves used well in L1 will get 10+ goals and as many assists next season, now ready to be slaughtered by Brin and others lol

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I hope we win today but go down although that is very unlikely with the fixtures, but I want it over and done with. LR looks totally clueless, the camera on him at preston when he was sat alone on the bench during the game, summed it up. He looked like a schoolboy sat watching all the other kids playing because nobody liked him, you felt sorry for him because he looked so out of place. His painful time at Rotherham needs to end quickly for him and for us, he behaves like a man that has no connection to the club or the fans and uses language to distance himself from the situation because deep down he knows he isn't capable but he is too arrogant to deal with the reality of his own limitations. When he drives away from the club please take the worst CF that I have seen in a long time with you, Wyke reminds me of the dutch player that Mike bassett bought for his club in the TV series, he is that bad. I even put Eaves above him as Eaves can score and does try I believe he genuinely wants to do well but the Championship is beyond him now, that is why I think a fit Eaves used well in L1 will get 10+ goals and as many assists next season, now ready to be slaughtered by Brin and others lol
    Agree about Eaves. Think he will be a good asset next season.

What I find really baffling in all this is how a manager with so many apparent deficiencies managed to win the League 1 title with Wigan, obtaining 92 points in the process.
    Apparently he had a healthy budget but that doesn't automatically guarantee success so the manager must have done something right.

Eaves remind me who signed him! He should be done for crimes to millers supporters! Eaves I'd say after Blackstock worst target man forward we've had at the NYS.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What I find really baffling in all this is how a manager with so many apparent deficiencies managed to win the League 1 title with Wigan, obtaining 92 points in the process.
    Apparently he had a healthy budget but that doesn't automatically guarantee success so the manager must have done something right.
    I have no idea are we actually sure it is the same Liam Richardson have we done a DNA test to check?

Name:  LR.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  14.1 KB

At Preston on Good Friday, clearly concentrating on the game

Name:  LR.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  14.1 KB

At Preston on Good Friday, clearly concentrating on the game
    He was looking up asking for divine intervention

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He was looking up asking for divine intervention
    I thought being he is always outside the building he was worrying if it was going to rain

Well,I didn`t hear anything,so wrong again IBS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast