+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Where would you like us to finish next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    True it won't but, this time around patience is called for and I for one don't expect a miracle to happen in one season. Those who want instant success need to become a top 4 Premier League fan and choose their team if that's all they crave.
    I agree. I remember when we first got relegated to League One under Warne and many fans said they'd be happy if we managed to just stay up and stop the rot. We lost the first game at Fleetwood and the meltdown started. The fact is, in our last three seasons in League One, if we've lost (or even drawn if it's a home game) the reaction that has followed has been embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I agree. I remember when we first got relegated to League One under Warne and many fans said they'd be happy if we managed to just stay up and stop the rot. We lost the first game at Fleetwood and the meltdown started. The fact is, in our last three seasons in League One, if we've lost (or even drawn if it's a home game) the reaction that has followed has been embarrassing.
    And TS reacts to exactly that.

I think the runners-up place for you lot would be ok next season... as long as we can be LG One Champions lol.
    That's our revenge for '81 ehh. 😇

The worstestist thing that can happen and is more than likely is we finish outside the playoffs and go into debt.

This will lead to TS staying on and increasing his stay trying to get back into the championship whilst overspending.

He will sack Evans in the following season.

This will be because of wanting to take the club in different directions.

This is also likely to happen if we go up by some fluke as Evans isn’t capable in the championship of running a bath.

Meanwhile what fans were moaning about regarding the good people vibe that signing players that will play for the shirt will be another 5 years behind.

Oh and forget the possibility of seeing kids coming through the ranks!

Evan’s has never been able to coach and raynor knows sweet F A.

Unfortunately you all know I’m probably right but we’re all fed up with this season that we’ll take any branch of hope that the main man in charge will give us.

This is a signing of another era which only leaves me hoping that Woolworth will reopen and give us all a free pick and mix !
    Last edited by frogmiller; 18-04-2024 at 06:55 PM. Reason: I put the 'Main Man in there and apologise for name calling calling

There's not much point in me preaching about libel Frog when you write things like that in your next to last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    When we got relegated with the lowest ever Championship points haul people were saying then that we would fall straight through to League 2.We didn't,we got promoted.I'm not saying that is what will happen next year but we have a healthy budget for League 1 and the difference between the 2 leagues is night and day. It is 18 years since we last competed in League 1 and either didn't go up or get relegated so mid table at least would be a novelty.
    We have a healthy budget for league 1 ?

Do we?

Or is it an assumption that budgets will be the same as previous seasons?

They might reduce the budget this time

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The worstestist thing that can happen and is more than likely is we finish outside the playoffs and go into debt.

This will lead to TS staying on and increasing his stay trying to get back into the championship whilst overspending.

This is also likely to happen if we go up by some fluke as Evans isn’t capable in the championship of running a bath.

Meanwhile what fans were moaning about regarding the good people vibe that signing players that will play for the shirt will be another 5 years behind.

Unfortunately you all know I’m probably right but we’re all fed up with this season that we’ll take any branch of hope that the drunk in charge will give us.

This is a signing of another era which only leaves me hoping that Woolworth will reopen and give us all a free pick and mix !

What a load of tosh.

Too much Beaujolais I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    There's not much point in me preaching about libel Frog when you write things like that in your next to last sentence.
    Forgot about that but then again I know stuff 😂

I’ll change it to what Stubs said in his podcast interview 🥳

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Out of the johnny Walker range which Lible do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Unfortunately you all know I’m probably right but we’re all fed up with this season that we’ll take any branch of hope that the main man in charge will give us.

Wow that is just nonsense really.
    The phrase you all know I’m probably right kind of ensures this post loses any credibility. An opinion is one thing to assume you are right end everyone agrees is narcissistic.
    Baffling frog and unlike you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast