+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Who is going down with us?

It would be great to have Huddersfield, Wednesday Doncaster Barnsley Lincoln Mansfield and Millers all together. Local derby games every Saturday.

Could or would we fill our home end with these local Derbys?
    I'd hope so.

For my sins i live in "massive land" where they all seem to think they are now safe. Hope WBA stuff em.

Pigs will stay up, football is cruel.
    But I suggest they are going to hit monetary problems big style.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Pigs will stay up, football is cruel.
    But I suggest they are going to hit monetary problems big style.
    Bingo! Get that man a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Canklow Kid View Post
    It would be great to have Huddersfield, Wednesday Doncaster Barnsley Lincoln Mansfield and Millers all together. Local derby games every Saturday.
    Mansfield local, still see them as scabby b******s and I have the right to say that as I WAS involved in 84-85. Try as anyone says to me, haven't you let it go yet? My answer even after 40 years is NO! Unless you were truly involved you will NEVER understand.

Breathe out now Brin........

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Mansfield local, still see them as scabby b******s and I have the right to say that as I WAS involved in 84-85. Try as anyone says to me, haven't you let it go yet? My answer even after 40 years is NO! Unless you were truly involved you will NEVER understand.

Breathe out now Brin........
    Their kids scabs too? Because let's be honest the majority at the games will have had sweet FA to do with the strikes.

But yeah... Professionals at breaking strikes down that part of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Canklow Kid View Post
    .......and add to that list,Stockport,Wrexham and either Bolton or Peterborough then you have a pretty decent League forming with some good away followings.

Most of the swfc fans seem very ungrateful towards their Chairman. Yes he’s made mistakes in the past but he’s made some great decisions this year that might just save them
    Lots of due diligence to unearth Rohl and bankrolling a few excellent signings in Jan including Ugbo who won’t have been a cheap loan.
    Our Chairman has made mistakes too and he admits that but he,s now made some bold new ones that seem to be the right ones given our circumstances ( some may disagree)
    They still seem to be hounding Chansiri including some members of the biased local media individuals who, given their roles, should come across as impartial.
    If I were them I’d back off as our fans seem to have done with Tony

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Most of the swfc fans seem very ungrateful towards their Chairman. Yes he’s made mistakes in the past but he’s made some great decisions this year that might just save them
    Lots of due diligence to unearth Rohl and bankrolling a few excellent signings in Jan including Ugbo who won’t have been a cheap loan.
    Our Chairman has made mistakes too and he admits that but he,s now made some bold new ones that seem to be the right ones given our circumstances ( some may disagree)
    They still seem to be hounding Chansiri including some members of the biased local media individuals who, given their roles, should come across as impartial.
    If I were them I’d back off as our fans seem to have done with Tony
    I agree about the appointment of Rohl.Seems a very clever move.I'm not against the Evans appointment but you could argue that at face value it seems a bit of a 'sticking plaster' approach when you look at managers like Rohl and ,say, Michael Skubala.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast