Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
Although i can't be there i will be watching the game and i am exciting about seeing a full vibrant bouncing stadium to watch the flowing entertaining football that Richardson has given us since his arrival. Starting with his upbeat happy pre-game interview where he is joking with the press and making everyone feel like he is at the heart of the club. We know that the bench will be full of young exciting players from our quality youth system and a few experienced but still fit and hardworking pros. The team selection will be as we expect the right players in the right positions, set out to maximise the talents that we have throughout the quality squad. We can look forward to well drilled set pieces that always provide us with goal scoring opportunities for our mobile forward line. The high volume of crosses where unlike other teams we always beat the first man. At the end after another win we all salute our great chairman who has always delivered on his promises in building a club that is well run, with a clear vision and plan and the supporting infrastructure tohelp this young manager bring exciting footbal to the people of Rotherham.
Hope that bang on the head didn’t hurt to much 🤣