+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Muric starting coincides with three game unbeaten run.

Muric starting coincides with three game unbeaten run.

This cannot be a coincidence.The stubborness of sticking with Trafford until now has probably cost us our PL status.People on here, me included were calling for this change in October.I personally think Trafford should have been loaned out to a Championship club this season.Muric should have been rewarded for last season and kept his place in the starting line up.
    Trafford has a promising future but at the moment he is miles off Muric`s standard.
    If anybody missed it, Muric also had a great game with Kosovo against Hungary midweek.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    This cannot be a coincidence.The stubborness of sticking with Trafford until now has probably cost us our PL status.People on here, me included were calling for this change in October.I personally think Trafford should have been loaned out to a Championship club this season.Muric should have been rewarded for last season and kept his place in the starting line up.
    Trafford has a promising future but at the moment he is miles off Muric`s standard.
    If anybody missed it, Muric also had a great game with Kosovo against Hungary midweek.
    Only started in two of them though

Aro is a top class goalkeeper. Young Trafford will be given time.

Kompany dropped a bollox with this one.

After Muric's performance last season he should have been our number 1 with young James as his apprentice. I'm surprised he's still with us after the way he's been treated.

I don't have a problem with Trafford, but I will admit we look far better with Muric in goal. He does seem to have made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Aro is a top class goalkeeper. Young Trafford will be given time.

Kompany dropped a bollox with this one.
    Could not agree more BT. Muric and cullen back and we look a more solid side. Muric get's us up the pitch quicker and more precisely and that's a big deal for our playing style. VK is a very stubborn lad; look also with what he did with Taylor earlier in season, every player at left back but the actual left back!

The team now looks to have a settled spine, with Muric making a difference for the better

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Our performances over 38 games will decide where our future lies, not just the fact that we’ve changed goalkeepers. We win as a team, we lose as a team. Don’t go blaming a youngster who has just got into the England squad. You have the balance all wrong,

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Our performances over 38 games will decide where our future lies, not just the fact that we’ve changed goalkeepers. We win as a team, we lose as a team. Don’t go blaming a youngster who has just got into the England squad. You have the balance all wrong,
    It's VK who has the balance all wrong malwayne - not us!

Championship keeper of the year dropped from game one. It should have been Trafford's place to win.
    Player & "player's player" of the year dropped after a few games, and barely had a sniff until Brownhill's suspension.
    Both returning coincide with an improvement in performance.
    This is my main reservation with VK. The perseverance during awful patches in form. What principles are these decisions made on .
    Feeling more optimistic lately though UTC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)