+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. MK Dons [EFL L2] 01.04.24

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Balls. Well I think whatever the result today, the team have played well in the most part. COYP
    Not sure that's a positive, playing well for once at home under Maynard and STILL losing.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    He's only just come back from illness and obviously isn't fully fit. Even Bostock, as poor as he was been this season, is better than Sam Austin blowing out of his arse for the last half an hour.
    Do you reckon. Im watching Bostock have a mare.

Banners out in the Kop for Maynard out.

I'm sorry but playing well doesn't pay the bills, loosing is a habit and we are well in the habit now, playing the highline and caught again, look like 6 on the spin now... history in store and all for the wrong reasons... disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Not sure that's a positive, playing well for once at home under Maynard and STILL losing.
    Ha ha just poor defending for a couple of their goals but that's usual. I think the midfield before Bostock and the attack have played half decent today. The win will come but not happy setting that record, just don't want to be all doom and gloom about it. What is the saying? We are Notts County, we move on.

Banners are abit tight.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Balls. Well I think whatever the result today, the team have played well in the most part. COYP
    Yes CF, we have good players and we can play well. But so what? We’re still suffering from the biggest single mistake made by any EFL club all season. The rest is futile

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Banners out in the Kop for Maynard out.
    Wow, I cannot remember the last time banners came out, this truly is a sad day , but wholly expected.

Well, if we set this record, we've still one to go to equal the record in Nottingham. Fword once lost 7 home league games in a row.

Have this half been as bad as the stats suggest? We seem to have just shut up shop when we went ahead and just hope that's enough to win it?

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast