+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. MK Dons [EFL L2] 01.04.24

3-3 Nemane

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha just poor defending for a couple of their goals but that's usual. I think the midfield before Bostock and the attack have played half decent today. The win will come but not happy setting that record, just don't want to be all doom and gloom about it. What is the saying? We are Notts County, we move on.
    The problem is it shouldn't be usual, it happens every game and they just won't learn... some of them need to find a different profession...football isn't their best bet unfortunately 😕

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Wow, I cannot remember the last time banners came out, this truly is a sad day , but wholly expected.
    Fullarton I think.

Gooooooooooalllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Amazingly, we've now scored more in added time this season than we've conceded.

3-3 put it just papers over the cracks.

Nemanes the man. Jones assist, if he'd have been match fit today then I think we would have won.

Unfortunately that might save his job for another few weeks.. made a decent fist of it today but that defense is an absolute shambles....Still time for McDonald's to nick it

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Have this half been as bad as the stats suggest? We seem to have just shut up shop when we went ahead and just hope that's enough to win it?
    Not how I saw it. Their subs changed the game, we were a step behind and it made us nervous and stepped off, and they were all over us for ages. Before that we had some great chances from 2-1 ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Not sure that's a positive, playing well for once at home under Maynard and STILL losing.
    It is a positive in some ways as performances usually result in good results.

3-3 deserved too

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    The problem is it shouldn't be usual, it happens every game and they just won't learn... some of them need to find a different profession...football isn't their best bet unfortunately 😕
    Ha ha true mate, I hope not to see half of that defence next season including the keeper. Still it's the most I've seen some fight and energy in our performance for awhile, all is not lost.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast