+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    .....translated means ''Rotherham won their match on the day of the resurrection of the guy who was nailed to a cross.
    Miracles exist''
    There is one major flaw in that argument but I'll leave it to the Christians to point it out

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    My mate Eddy sent me this text

Rotherham à gagné son match le jour de la résurrection du gars qui s'est fait clouer sur une croix.
    Les miracles existent 🤩😁🥰
    I don’t remember sending that Frog😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    We only win at religious times.
    Last one was on Boxing Day.
    I would have said that in French but it's a long time since I got my GCE "O" Level ��
    No celebrating Boxing Day here Mellow so it’s just the 26th décembre
    Last edited by frogmiller; 02-04-2024 at 06:03 AM.

To the stay away fans . Don’t come back , You won’t be missed .

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    To the stay away fans . Don’t come back , You won’t be missed .
    My eldest lad wasn’t going today . I said get yourself ready if it was Wembley or Gillingham away you would be going so tha going today .

Just read Neil "Shove it up your" Harris's insulting comments on the BBC website. We relegated this "geezer" before and I'm hoping against the odds that Miwaww and their neanderthal fans go down this year. Them and the Fowls would be lovely

There are certain managers that just wind you up, Harris is a clown he is where he belongs in a vile club and don’t worry they will sack him when they are fighting relegation again next season. The non-Rotherham highlight of the day for me was seeing Russell martins face when Ipswich scored the winner, he really is an arrogant sod. He thinks he is some genius pep like master and yet with all that money and all those ex-premier league players he is 12 points off 2nd place and will have to settle for the play-offs, where I hope he loses.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We can only get 41pts and Plymouth already have that and a 39 goal better goal difference than us so I think that ship has sailed.
    Not if we win 20-0 on Friday

Some miller postee asked a while back where would our next win game coming from I said Millwall

I'd have been * off if I'd have been Harris they should have won. I take no notice of away fans not many of our fans either. Who sits next to me at games she sees games more or less same as me will do me. Apart from Victor Odoffin Humphreys Revan when he was switched to the right rest of the side apart from Seriki did their jobs no more. LR seems to favour certain players Ollie isn't one of them don't know why he did nothing wrong yesterday just whose he got to look for who can make things happen?
    Last edited by gru; 02-04-2024 at 05:07 AM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast