+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    What irritates me tbh , fans call the team quitters , the chairman a drunk , thief etc then quit going themselves. Personally the chairman abuse stinks and isn’t called for .
    And those that post these accusations are leaving themselves wide open to a potential libel case.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    What good are they to the club if they aren't paying to watch them regularly? It's not run on fresh air!
    Some of us live miles away but go occasionally and to some away games. I also support through IFollow.

Which stand do you sit in ? North , East or West ?
    Are you a stalker or something?
    East Stand.

having read the last three or four pages of this thread it is hilarious, it is supposed to be about our views after the match against Millwall, you know football!!
    Can I suggest that a separate OT thread is set up to discuss how the site is moderated

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    having read the last three or four pages of this thread it is hilarious, it is supposed to be about our views after the match against Millwall, you know football!!
    Can I suggest that a separate OT thread is set up to discuss how the site is moderated
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Are you a stalker or something?
    East Stand.
    So you had a season ticket at Don Valley .

So you had a season ticket at Don Valley .
    Yes and I've still got all four of them.
    I kept them partly for sentimental reasons and partly because I thought at the time we might never actually see our new stadium get built and that the time at Don Valley may have led to the demise of our club.
    Anything else you want to know or have you done with the questions now?

It's like watching Atticus Finch at work, leading someone into a trap.

Only it's set in Poundland. And Atticus is wearing a No Fear hoodie.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Yes and I've still got all four of them.
    I kept them partly for sentimental reasons and partly because I thought at the time we might never actually see our new stadium get built and that the time at Don Valley may have led to the demise of our club.
    Anything else you want to know or have you done with the questions now?
    Why do think our club is in demise ? What is your problem with Tony Stewart ? Your season ticket money doesn’t stretch very far at any level we play at . You’ve called me dumb and stupid over the last couple of days and you say I know nothing about finance . One thing i do know you concession season ticket money might buy a couple of boxes of grass seed for our rubbish training ground. Not my view btw .

Why do think our club is in demise ? What is your problem with Tony Stewart ? Your season ticket money doesn’t stretch very far at any level we play at . You’ve called me dumb and stupid over the last couple of days and you say I know nothing about finance . One thing i do know you concession season ticket money might buy a couple of boxes of grass seed for our rubbish training ground. Not my view btw .
    You've told people to stay away because they're not needed.
    Nor much more to be said really.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast