+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Wiles

Ben Wiles

Hardly tearing the world up at Udders,a marquee signing for them.He's on the bench of a team who could well be playing us next season and restricted to cameo appearances.Thoughts please guys!

Sold for £1m+, what a waste of money, and then we spent it on Nombe....hahaha.

He had good enery but ran into trouble too often. Half decent player but not quick enough in the head......UTM.

And the scorer of our last away win……

Can see him playing in the Champ again next season - but probably with Derby

He's not good enough, completely overrated.

He's a good league one player.

They have had two other managers from the one that bought him, he is a confidence player and I am not convinced he really wanted to move to Huddersfield. He was a good player for us and like a lot of players that we have not really appreciated by the fans, he could use both feet most of what we have now can’t use one. He would walk into our team and I hope he gets his career back on track especially as a local lad.

Can run all day.
    Can play in any position across the midfield or full back when asked.
    Second only to semi and then Chieo for pace.
    Was just coming back from a broken leg when Taylor sold him.
    Loves the club and knows it inside out.

I’d have him back this summer if he was available and in budget.

Be some story if he scored in our last away win, broke his leg, left the club, came back and then scored in the next one.

Think the re-constructed ankle surgery finished him. A very weird signing by Warnock !!!

What is he good at? Er

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    They have had two other managers from the one that bought him, he is a confidence player and I am not convinced he really wanted to move to Huddersfield. He was a good player for us and like a lot of players that we have not really appreciated by the fans, he could use both feet most of what we have now can’t use one. He would walk into our team and I hope he gets his career back on track especially as a local lad.
    The fact Ben Wiles would walk straight into our team, but can't even get a game for an absolutely dire Huddersfield side, tells you everything you need to know about the squad we currently have.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast