+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC hew

BBC hew

Is this the biggest mental health card ever played?

Still on 400k a year for sitting in the hoose.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Is this the biggest mental health card ever played?

Still on 400k a year for sitting in the hoose.
    Surely that'll be an insurance company paying that?

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Surely that'll be an insurance company paying that?
    Don't think so.

Be part of terms and conditions of employment ......and BBC ain't gonna cut him off with the mental health card, if he was a black lesbian he wudnt be back at all.

Glad I don't pay for that.

I am quite traditional in my outlook and don't understand how you can legally avoid paying for a TV licence. However, there have been comments made on forums where people say they don't pay for a TV licence. How do you do that legally? Would like to consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I am quite traditional in my outlook and don't understand how you can legally avoid paying for a TV licence. However, there have been comments made on forums where people say they don't pay for a TV licence. How do you do that legally? Would like to consider this.
    Cancellation and refund request form on line was how I did it.

Dinnae think you have to but I'd assume you wud get bombarded with letters if you don't.

You don't need a licence if you don't watch live TV, record live TV or watch BBC I player.

Don't give them the dough.

Thanks. Don't think I could obey the rules. Is there anything about owning a TV?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Thanks. Don't think I could obey the rules. Is there anything about owning a TV?
    You can own a TV and watch any recording from non live TV or downloaded programme except BBC I player.

To be honest with you I doubt they even check much now.

Unless you invite them in at half 7 whilst the Mrs is watching EastEnders the chances of getting caught even if you occasionally watch live TV is minimal.

I've not had one for 5 years, never even had a letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Cancellation and refund request form on line was how I did it.

Dinnae think you have to but I'd assume you wud get bombarded with letters if you don't.

You don't need a licence if you don't watch live TV, record live TV or watch BBC I player.

Don't give them the dough.
    Not strictly correct - you should have a license if you have equipment capable of showing live TV.

Martin Lewis the money expert site explains it pretty clearly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)