+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: JK Rowling

JK Rowling

Is a demented harpy. This is what happens when you’re a billionaire & have nobody to say ‘no’ to you

Imagine having that much money & choosing to spend your time flashing your knickers at the most unhinged people in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Is a demented harpy. This is what happens when you’re a billionaire & have nobody to say ‘no’ to you

Imagine having that much money & choosing to spend your time flashing your knickers at the most unhinged people in the country
    Rishy agrees with her and Elon Musk. Must be something that happens when you fall into Billionaire territory.

She’s vile.

It’s been repeatedly stated that misgendering will NOT be a hate crime under these laws. It’s a fabricated disingenuous brouhaha.

Like you say all that money, fame and soft power and she chooses to spend her time grubbing in the dirt to beat up on minorities.
    Hell mend her.

Ally McCoist has chipped in too. This is the same fat mess that was crying about the national anthem being boo’d the other week. Where was his passion for free speech then?

Normally I would join in this argument but since we're not a free country any more, Mason might grass me up to the polis so I'm staying out of it.

^^^

Theres one of the most unhinged people in the country I was on about

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Normally I would join in this argument but since we're not a free country any more, Mason might grass me up to the polis so I'm staying out of it.
    Treat this as your safe space mate. You're free to speak here.

Try keep it more interesting than your normal posts though.