+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Queens Park (a)

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Grieve's touch got him inured
    Yep. Trying a wee bit too hard to make an impact.

Raith play their game in hand on Tuesday against an Airdrie side battling to stay in the playoffs.
    Bit of pressure on them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Yep. Trying a wee bit too hard to make an impact.
    Thats one way of putting it, another way of putting it is he has absolutely no awareness or first touch

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Thats one way of putting it, another way of putting it is he has absolutely no awareness or first touch
    Hehe, I'm a kind person mate 😁
    Try not to hammer current players on here too much although I lost it with Tony Watt a few weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I'm gonna guess , that our captain is back, (and fitter than the first match) And.. our centre backs have no illusions of what is expected of them.

Can't fault our usual CB's too much, but... fannying about, wastes our own time. (mind oh Mulgroooo) ?

We have created danger (and have even scored) from direct balls , from our keeper, centre backs, and full backs, to our front players. In this league, needs must.

Same team again (by merit)

Well done lads.. enjoyed that.
    You're correct about the CB's too.
    Aggressive in the air and on the deck, no nonsense, no trying clever link up play.
    Play it away to a Tangerine shirt or bang it upfield. It's given us more urgency and so far it's working a treat.

The young CBs have sped up play which suits the team better. Reflected in the overall play. The pace we need.

Big shout out to Gallagher and Holt who went out their way to meet all the kids at the game and get their photos taken.

Hehe, I'm a kind person mate 😁
    Try not to hammer current players on here too much although I lost it with Tony Watt a few weeks back.

Raith play their game in hand on Tuesday against an Airdrie side battling to stay in the playoffs.
    Bit of pressure on them there.
    Airdrie have a decent record against them too,hopefully they can keep that up. Even a draw will be doing us a huge favour,if they get at least a point off the c*nts I will forgive them for beating us last time out 🤣

Was there today.first away day since perth last season.UP THE TERRORS.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)