+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be renewing their season ticket

While not a ST holder, I’ll be coming over for a few games as usual.

Always will renew my season ticket as long as I can afford it and as long as I can climb those bleddy steps up to my seat!

Delighted to confirm that myself, my son and two grandchildren will all be renewing our tickets, even though we live 100+ miles from Meadow Lane. I have supported Notts since about 1956, and only bought my first season ticket when we were relegated to the National League.

Pleased to say, I have never regretted the decision, only that it took me such a long time to do it.

I’m actually sick of him getting jibes at being an BT engineer, wether he’s good enough or not someone who had a full time job and tbf probably put in a ridiculous amount of hours into Wealdstone should be applauded in today’s society as there’s plenty that wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    So you're saying fans should only bother supporting the club when things are going well? The club would have died long ago if that were the case.
    Thats not what i am saying, Fans will mostly support the club regardless of results. The fact that our results have been poor has been mainly down to SM appointment, which was seen by most as very underwhelming, and now we are reaping the rewards of his appointment..

Never been a season ticket holder in the past due to footballing commitments.
    However, next season will be the first time I get one , especially as my 2 boys have said they want a season ticket for their upcoming birthdays.
    I have faith in the club to make the necessary progress next season and as such don’t want to miss a game.

You'd probably get a better idea of the impact, if any, Maynard will have on gates next season by asking how many here that are intending to renew this summer didn't renew when we got relegated into tier 5?
    If most or all did renew in 2019 then it doesn't really tell us anything, other than that those responding to the OP are among the 5k or so that stick with the club no matter what.

The 2k fans that Hardy added to the average gates disappeared when we got relegated to tier 5 but those numbers were gradually recovered post lockdown and there's since been another 2k or so added post Wembley. It's a question of how many of those additional 4k newbies or returnies will stick with the club if it's not doing well, many of them paying on a match by match basis.

I honestly think the club will have just under the amount of ST holders they have now. It's the match by match people that are going to drift away, lets be honest League 2 is a truly woeful standard of football and the prices are too high, Paul MAce said he paid £27 at Swindon. The average attendance will drop to around 8,000 next season and the club only have themselves to blame.

I will be renewing. We've been through far worse this century than the past few months and I've had a season ticket throughout all of that.

The season has been a learning curve for everyone at the club, and as always I remain optimistic we will emerge out the other side stronger for it.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I honestly think the club will have just under the amount of ST holders they have now. It's the match by match people that are going to drift away, lets be honest League 2 is a truly woeful standard of football and the prices are too high, Paul MAce said he paid £27 at Swindon. The average attendance will drop to around 8,000 next season and the club only have themselves to blame.
    The club in part can be blamed. What is a contributing factor is that we will lose the big gates we have seen against Mansfield, Wrexham and the likely decent gate v Stockport. That said gates are still holding at 10k with around 8500 Notts turning out regularly, despite the recent run.

What some fail to get is that a number of match day fans won’t have the same emotional attachment to Notts and simply are happy to see entertaining football. I don’t think anyone could argue that games at ML have been dull. In fact, even the games we have lost recently could be considered entertaining.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast