+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Who will be renewing their season ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Togtastic View Post
    It's not just the football but the characters at ML that make it special. Apart from one idiot who sits near me its always enjoyable
    We must sit near each other! There's on near me

I'm not sure I can bring myself to not renew assuming the club remain sensible in the pricing for under 18's.

My lads love going to Notts (except for a number of the most recent games) and where we sit in the Pavis we have some really decent folk around us.

I will renew it. I'm an addict for Notts, if I don't get my regular dose I get all crankier.

I’ll be renewing my three season tickets and sponsoring a player again - absolute no-brainer. Can’t really understand anyone spitting their dummy out over a manager.

Most definitely. Managers come and go but the true supporters remain. I’m optimistic that the brothers will continue to move this club forward.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I honestly think the club will have just under the amount of ST holders they have now. It's the match by match people that are going to drift away, lets be honest League 2 is a truly woeful standard of football and the prices are too high, Paul MAce said he paid £27 at Swindon. The average attendance will drop to around 8,000 next season and the club only have themselves to blame.
    You seem to be taking it for granted that results/performances will continue in the same vein, we don't know that. If, whoever the manager is, recruitment is good, performances & results should follow & gates could continue to rise. I see next season just the same as any other, I give my support & hope we get it right on the pitch & I suspect that the majority of fans across the country do the same. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Thats not what i am saying, Fans will mostly support the club regardless of results. The fact that our results have been poor has been mainly down to SM appointment, which was seen by most as very underwhelming, and now we are reaping the rewards of his appointment..
    Are you going to renew yours Durham?
    Remember it is our owners who appoint managers and carry the responsibility.

Forest staying up or going down will also impact attendances.

The new TV deal with Sky might well have a big impact on Season ticket sales.
    See this link to an Oxford United fans debate. https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/end-of-ifollow.9471/
    There are 552 League 2 matches per season. 248 of them will be on Sky, none of which will be in the protected Saturday 2-45 to 5-15 slot. That is nearly every other game.
    Maybe a lot of these will be midweek but it does suggest that several of our revered Saturday games may be played at 12-30 or 5-15 or some oddball time on a Sunday or even a Friday? To be decided by Sky.
    Also appears that iFollow might become iDisappear.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Are you going to renew yours Durham?
    Remember it is our owners who appoint managers and carry the responsibility.
    Of course i will be renewing, and fingers crossed will be going to every away game as usual..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast