+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be renewing their season ticket

I will be renewing that's for sure. On the whole, it's been an amazing few years under the stewardship of the brothers. Plenty of new grounds visited and goals galore. Roll on the next chapter. With or without SM, one thing is for sure its not going to be boring.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Do you not get out much??
    It's not just the football but the characters at ML that make it special. Apart from one idiot who sits near me its always enjoyable

Assuming someone can afford it and lives close enough to Nottingham to make it work, I honestly cannot understand anyone who would refuse to renew a season ticket because a poor run of results.

For sure.

I'll renew mine and the three I have for my kids. Frankly, how well we're doing doesn't actually form part of my decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    I will be renewing that's for sure. On the whole, it's been an amazing few years under the stewardship of the brothers. Plenty of new grounds visited and goals galore. Roll on the next chapter. With or without SM, one thing is for sure its not going to be boring.
    Never in doubt….having the pleasure of being among the true supporters getting behind their team on Monday strengthens my belief that this is going to be a long exciting road and I still want to be a big part of it no matter who is in charge…it does help when they put on a performance like Monday against a very good team and a couple of weeks ago against (a poor) Bradford!
    ….why break the habit of a lifetime!
    COYP

Why ? Where do you sit ?

I will renew for sure, don’t think I’ll sit in the kop again though. I’ll try and get my old seat back on the halfway line! It’s such good value for money and on the whole has been good entertainment.

Me and my lad. As soon as they’re available for renewal, we’ll do just that.
    Regardless of current feeling, there is never a doubt on renewing.

Not a chance I'd be renewing.

Only because I've got my first kid on the way in June. Hopefully in a few years it'll be 2 season tickets being brought though.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast