+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronnie”s new job at Hartlepool…

Ronnie doing co-comms on dee dar on Friday for Plymouth game..!..

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sad to see Ronnie go there. He actually interviewed for the job as a moderator on this site but when he was asked how he'd manage argumentative posters he said "If I had a gun I'd shoot the lot of 'em". I offered him the job but Hartlepool are obviously paying more
    Bigger woggle not wonga.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MILLERSTALE, wasn't it Weds that officially told Vardy he wasn't big enough to make it in football? Understandably we once looked at him but not at the length of time Weds had Vardy with them, bit harsh On Ronnie that.
    That's true Brin but what a lot of people don't know is that at the same time,along with Vardy,they released Danny Care for the same reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    That's true Brin but what a lot of people don't know is that at the same time,along with Vardy,they released Danny Care for the same reason!
    JB, been reading up on Danny Care and din't realise he was footy mad and that turned down a trial at Leeds United before going the opposite way to play rugby.Interesting read. Just goes to show, coaches don't know it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    "Too small for football" is a stupid thing to say, what about Maradona, Messi, Foden?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sad to see Ronnie go there. He actually interviewed for the job as a moderator on this site but when he was asked how he'd manage argumentative posters he said "If I had a gun I'd shoot the lot of 'em". I offered him the job but Hartlepool are obviously paying more
    Try as I might, I coudn't understand the kerfuffle around that incident. Did people actually think he meant it?

Good luck to the bloke - a great servant to Rotherham who gave us all some great times both on the pitch and in the dugout.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Did't we miss out on the ginger C/F from Cambridge, his name has gone.

The lad from Mansfield was also missed, fair haired lad....Liam???
    You’re thinking about Dave Kitson and Liam Lawrence

Should have been our stop gap after Tayler.
    He our Legend

He also mentions good human beings he is scouting for

Warne still gets ridiculed for that from members on here.

Yet nothing is said when Moore said it

Both Moore and Warne understand that building a team ethos is crucial if you aren't getting first dibs on potential players. Being a good human includes being a team player.

Think players like Swale and McIntosh who would run through brick walls for the team. Their more recent equivalents are probably Wood and Rathbone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12