+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At a VERY low ebb.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Can i have a list of your novels old boy, or recordings of your music, or have you already flushed them away in the tiolette? Who did you pay to have them transcibed?

Can i have the reviews from popular publications?, or is it safe to presume that in the review section, an empty page was there, or that there were no reports at all.

As for Grese, if i looked hard enough i would find a genetic link between you and her, or at least to some other monster, that no good can come from your genetic line. Having read your posts that woman staring at me to the left of this page would be my expression if i was holding you as an infant.

And i would be on my way to a cliff top to hurl you down, to save the world from a slow unseemly death from boredom, as sure a killer as any growing lump.

Indeed, i wonder at my longevity having survived you and your comrades this far.
    You do realise that there is no woman staring at you. It is all in your imagination.

The last woman to stare at you was the midwife who delivered you and she was so horrified that she slapped the wrong end.

The rest is history.

I have asked for help, what have you afforded?. None. Cold, heartless, abusive, rotten. Have you no heart, mercy, being witness to my suffering?

If you my doctor, and as i gasp for breath, writhing in pain, death beckoning, you would light a fag and ask what was on bbc tonight. The reply would be degeneratee as holes, dancing to pan.

And then de clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    Have you been spying on me Frank because that’s the description that I put on my Tinder profile or was it grindr,I can’t remember now but I had some very positive replies from one of them

Anywsy whos Friedrich Neitzsche? He’s not one of Hitlers former henchmen is he from the SS or summat coz I’m not really very right wing
    Tinder 🤔… Grindr more like 😎😀

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)