+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Players Contracts

Players Contracts

The article below talks about Ollie and odoffin but says some others that are approaching the end are not currently going to be offered new deals, who is nearing an end?

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...-deals-4578629

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    The article below talks about Ollie and odoffin but says some others that are approaching the end are not currently going to be offered new deals, who is nearing an end?

Usually pretty accurate. Doesn't indicate which players we have options on or if players have a release clause included.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/roth...er/verein/1194

Cafu
    Bola
    Lindsay
    Ferguson
    Hall
    Peltier
    Morrison

Blackett ..?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Usually pretty accurate. Doesn't indicate which players we have options on or if players have a release clause included.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/roth...er/verein/1194
    Thanks howdy, we have quite a few around until June 2025 including Humphreys which is good news, then I saw Hugil until 2026 and my heart sank a little

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Cafu
    Bola
    Lindsay
    Ferguson
    Hall
    Peltier
    Morrison

Blackett ..?

Out of them I'd only keep Morrison with a view to take over as manager.

There's a sticky at the top of the board but it hasn't been updated recently since millertop departed.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    There's a sticky at the top of the board but it hasn't been updated recently since millertop departed.
    thanks

Thanks howdy, we have quite a few around until June 2025 including Humphreys which is good news, then I saw Hugil until 2026 and my heart sank a little
    DM, had a small whisper the other week from the stable lad that Humphreys has a contract release clause if we go down. Apparently it was a stipulation what formed part of his contract before he signed. I truly hope this is all bull but if true, it will be a sad loss to see him leave if he intends to do so.

Plus factors for the club are his age and what's left on his contract that will provide a return should he leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    DM, had a small whisper the other week from the stable lad that Humphreys has a contract release clause if we go down. Apparently it was a stipulation what formed part of his contract before he signed. I truly hope this is all bull but if true, it will be a sad loss to see him leave if he intends to do so.

Plus factors for the club are his age and what's left on his contract that will provide a return should he leave.
    Well a release clause will have a fee associated with it and if a player wants to play elsewhere and we get money then that is all you can do. If you look at the contracted players including mcCart we have a core of a decent squad to build around. I would prefer us to spend any money from Viktor on infrastructure that allows us to reduce the risk of injuries and lets us train when it rains a lot and in winter, remembering that our chairman did say that there is more money available when it is needed and he isn't one to mislead us is he

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

I guess that depends what the release contract fee is?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast