+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreading us winning tomorrow.

Dreading us winning tomorrow.

I really dont want the porkers to stay up.

i have a sneaky feeling we may win again as well.

Dont come on you reds!

Didn't want us to win Monday! Want Richardson Kelly gone. Sheff W like them down with us next season if only to fill the away end. But was there Monday will be tomorrow night. Be 3 months soon won't be.

Didnt get the last bit Gwru but understand the general gist.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

From last game of this season to 1st game of next season be bout 3 months meant.

We have had big away attendances most of the season at nys. Plymouth always travel well as do cardiff. Brum will pack the away end out as well. It will be a big shock to our system when the likes of Burton turn up next season. Hopefully we will have budgeted for this on top of obvious drop in our own numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    roly, you have to learn Yoda speak to get the gist of gru's posts, I understood what he meant though.

As for Friday I'd like to see us win again, they're a rare event and we ain't had a lot this season.

So I imagine anyone who doesn’t want us to win on Friday won’t be going , and if they are going who who will they be supporting? .

Well I always want us to win although it won't make a blind bit of difference to our fate or who the manager will be whatever the result is.
    It would be good to see the Wendys come down with us but I'm hoping they can manage that all by themselves.

Yes ideal scenario Mellow. We win but piggys still come down with us. Think they will want us to breat Brum as well.

I definitely want us to win tomorrow. I’d love for us to win every game left.

Get confidence levels up for next season, get the managers confidence in himself up.

Why anyone would want otherwise just because they want a local rival to fail is beyond me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast