+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FBREF Team & Player Stats.

Everyone , Really.?
    I didn't until this morning.
    I suppose everyone knows how to be respectful to other people too ?
    Perhaps you're on the wrong site or bullied at school ?
    Now run along and find something else to play with.😴

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Thanks WarsopPie you're a star unlike some I could mention.
    I won't degenerate to such a low level of ignorance and bad manners.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Of course EVERYONE knows what FBREF is.
    Well I bet you are fun at parties aren't you. The OP was just trying to provide some info. Maybe have some consideration into different peoples skills and abilities. Thank-you.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    So we've conceded the fewest fouls but also conceded the most penalties by far. How is that possible?
    Because we commit fouls in the box. Particularly when we are panicking from messing up. I can’t remember many where they were controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Well I bet you are fun at parties aren't you. The OP was just trying to provide some info. Maybe have some consideration into different peoples skills and abilities. Thank-you.
    Perhaps the OP could have written in WORDS instead of abbreviations? He didn’t seem to have trouble with the rest of his message.

Perhaps none of you bleeding heart liberals know either.

No, I thought not.

Well that took some tracking down.

https://medium.com/@baseball_ref/abo...s-b381e6bcebf9

About FBref.com, Our New Site for World Football Stats
    Baseball Reference

Jun 18, 2018

After a long journey, we’re thrilled to announce that FBref.com, our website dedicated to world football, is going live today!
    Best I can ascertain is the name is derived from Baseball Reference with an "F" in front. Seems to be a "Football Radar" type of operation.

The access that is currently available is for a limited time (3 days), then there is a free month trial and presumably thereafter it costs.

One day all these stats from all the various sites will be thrown into a massive AI database which after months of churning will tell us all that the answer is 42. When we all raise our arms up in objection and challenge the answer we will learn that we asked the wrong question, and in actual fact we are 16th in League Two. By which time the lights will go out as these data centres are eating more electricity than we produce, thanks to green policies, and there'll be no need to sack SM, which will be a bit sad because there will be no BT/OR left to go back to.

Posting this whilst I can. COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Perhaps the OP could have written in WORDS instead of abbreviations? He didn’t seem to have trouble with the rest of his message.
    You could have been polite as well but needs must have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Well that took some tracking down.

https://medium.com/@baseball_ref/abo...s-b381e6bcebf9

Best I can ascertain is the name is derived from Baseball Reference with an "F" in front. Seems to be a "Football Radar" type of operation.

The access that is currently available is for a limited time (3 days), then there is a free month trial and presumably thereafter it costs.

One day all these stats from all the various sites will be thrown into a massive AI database which after months of churning will tell us all that the answer is 42. When we all raise our arms up in objection and challenge the answer we will learn that we asked the wrong question, and in actual fact we are 16th in League Two. By which time the lights will go out as these data centres are eating more electricity than we produce, thanks to green policies, and there'll be no need to sack SM, which will be a bit sad because there will be no BT/OR left to go back to.

Posting this whilst I can. COYP.
    Thank you very much, Old pie. It’s quite clear that none of those dears who didn’t know chose instead to show how holy their lives are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast