+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brightening up the concourses

Brightening up the concourses

The Kop and Pavis stands concourses look very dark and dated. How can these be improved? I think some sort of mural to showcase our history would be a good way of doing this

Quote Originally Posted by Alexl0908 View Post
    The Kop and Pavis stands concourses look very dark and dated. How can these be improved? I think some sort of mural to showcase our history would be a good way of doing this
    Agree, and if there not going to spend money on the playing squad some of them dull yellow seats would be nice if replaced in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexl0908 View Post
    Try going in the away stand at Mansfield. When it's sold out, the queue for the flooded bogs is horrendous and they have to open the gate into the retail park because of overcrowding. Forget murals at the moment, what we have at Meadow Lane is excellent by League 2 standards.

Hasn't this been mentioned numerous times over the years but never gets done? I'm sure it was mentioned to Palmer at the last fans forum. I have a friend who paints wall mural's for a living and is Nottingham based, she's very very good.

She did this massive painting in Beeston recently with a small team...

Name:  bookspainting.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  98.3 KB

Couldn't we let Banksy run wild with a few aerosols..!?

Oh aerosols! Thought it said something else doh!