+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Questions for MULLEN

Questions for MULLEN

If you had been voted onto the Trust board, would you have tried to stop the Iftar?
    Or would you instead spend trust funds on celebrations for multiple religious festivals? If so, how many?
    If you would have tried to stop the Iftar, but the others on the Trust board voted your proposal down, what would you have done?

Good question.

I would have said that football/religion don’t mix well and the club shouldn’t be entertaining any official religious event.

I don’t know if the trust voted on it, but I certainly wouldn’t keep quiet and say the trust shouldn’t get involved or send a rep. You have to go with the majority but I’d have let people know my feelings.

So we’ve done it, so what I’d do now is say we have to invite JWs, Christian’s, Sikhs, Jedis and any other group to hold meetings/festivals here. I don’t like any religion but as we’ve done one the EDI has to do them all.

Have you ever kissed a man on the mouth

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Mallard View Post
    Have you ever kissed a man on the mouth

Keith
    No

Mullen

What’s it like Keith?

This thread is for questions to be directed at Mullen, feel free to create another thread for questions to be directed at me but until then keep on topic

Keith

I’ll ask wherever I like Keith and I notice that you’re reticent to answer the question. I’ve always found Honda owners a bit effete personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Mallard View Post
    This thread is for questions to be directed at Mullen, feel free to create another thread for questions to be directed at me but until then keep on topic

Keith
    Oooh.. look at “U”..

Like I said to another poster…

…——.—.
    -….-.—.
    .-
    ..-.-.—.-..-.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)