+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Dismal, dreadful, pedantic, boring, hopeless, toothless, just f00king awful.

We can't NOT be in the playoffs, we certainly can't get automatic promotion, and we all know how well we do in the playoffs (on today's showing (and the games against Dudds, Watford and Dull), a snowball in hell has better odds!)

Play-offs and another season in the championship by the looks of it then.

And to think we had a golden opportunity to really put some serious pressure on but deep down I felt we would bottle it today.

Its all very Leeds this nothing surprises me anymore.

I'd really like to be enthusiastic when I say thanks for the link Andy, it really is appreciated, but watching that lot of overpaid sops makes enthusiasm a bit hard to muster! Thanks anyway!

19 attempts at goal 8 on target 1poxy goal, that tells its own story, Leicester,as most thought, will win it by a mile, every team seems to have a goal scorer, we have pretend ones and greedy little prat’s,

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    19 attempts at goal 8 on target 1poxy goal, that tells its own story, Leicester,as most thought, will win it by a mile, every team seems to have a goal scorer, we have pretend ones and greedy little prat’s,
    I'd suggest the "on target" stat is a bit misleading, in the "on target" simply means if no-one gets in the way the ball will go in, even if it rolls downhill to do so. Our "strikers" don't really deserve the name, two shots (one that scored, the other from Summerville headed away when curling in) that were real threats on the Coventry goal in 90+ minutes is pathetic.

Championship referee's take some understanding, the only thing about today's joker was he was consistent ish with his decision making or lack of it - 6 yellows in total, two for Leeds and one of them for being held in a head lock for about thirty seconds!

I am miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    I am miserable.
    So were Leeds…

2 home games to come and 6 pts is a must , anything less will probably blow what chance we have left , its M'boro away after those 2 games at home and that won't be easy.

Meslier again was rooted to his line for the first goal as always, it’s not sour grapes but if we can’t beat teams like Coventry, Huddersfield, Watford etc we haven’t got much hope against teams like wolves, West Ham Brighton etc, and god help us against arsenal, Liverpool and such like…..I feel very very depressed. Mr farke needs a goalkeeper, striker and playmaker for next season as we try again to reach the awful premiership.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)