+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging On To This Site / 'Plan B' Backup Plan

Just wondering why nobody's mentioned the PON site, forums at https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/comm...football-club/

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I've gone through all the rigmarole of registering, pressed CONTINUE then - nothing!
    I think it sends an email with a code but cant be sure why its not worked for you.
    As previously stated, it is a backup in case MAD goes down for any extended length of time so just save as a bookmark.
    You will still be able to read threads and if it does become permenant I will stick up a guide of how to register.

So far we have 28 people already registered.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    I think it sends an email with a code but cant be sure why its not worked for you.
    As previously stated, it is a backup in case MAD goes down for any extended length of time so just save as a bookmark.
    You will still be able to read threads and if it does become permenant I will stick up a guide of how to register.

So far we have 28 people already registered.
    Just bookmarked it in case but I'm not at all tech savvy so someone will have to walk me through registering if it ever come to it, re PoN I'm already registered ( or at least was last time I looked) but somehow could never get on with the site, another option though. Cheers, COYP

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Just bookmarked it in case but I'm not at all tech savvy so someone will have to walk me through registering if it ever come to it, re PoN I'm already registered ( or at least was last time I looked) but somehow could never get on with the site, another option though. Cheers, COYP
    Look in your junk folder in your e-mail.

If the e-mail hasn't come through there's a possibility that the website blocks the email you are using, but I used a fairly common, free one and it was fine.

Try with an outlook and you should be good to go - https://outlook.live.com/mail/about/index_en.html

I can help you if you want me to.

Just thought of a major, major snag with this new forum idea.
    Laddo might join.

This is OK now 👌

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Just thought of a major, major snag with this new forum idea.
    Laddo might join.
    If we decided to move the we can probably port the banned ips/emails etc over

I've got to the presumably final page on Forum Registration, clicked on Continue and... nowt, same as yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I've got to the presumably final page on Forum Registration, clicked on Continue and... nowt, same as yesterday.
    Check your Messages Laxton, I can hopefully assist you with this.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Check your Messages Laxton, I can hopefully assist you with this.
    No message from you, summats up.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast