+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging On To This Site / 'Plan B' Backup Plan

I’ve had a message for a few weeks, but particularly bad over the last few days. Something about raw data??

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Same for me as well.
    When this happened a few months ago i did create an alternative for us to use but this site got fixed before i got around to mentioning it.
    https://nottscountymad.freeforums.net/

Happy to setup Swale as admin if we want a fall back option?
    Its empty at the moment and its free so if its used or not is no issue to me. Its there if people want it.
    Brilliant work skandark, that seems a really good alternative if this site does go down the pan.

The error message I get is "This site cannot be reached". At the moment it's occasional and usually doesn't last for long, but it would be good to know there is another option.

Same for me as well.
    When this happened a few months ago i did create an alternative for us to use but this site got fixed before i got around to mentioning it.

Its empty at the moment and its free so if its used or not is no issue to me. Its there if people want it.
    After ten minutes of resetting passwords (as apparently I signed up to another forum run by Proboards or whatever it is!) I’m in!

I have problems logging out - just won’t let me!!!

My errors were 503 errors which usually means the site servers are down or overly busy. Could have been maintenance i guess.
    Re the new site, ill leave it up to Swale. I've no desire to be a mod, Im happy to setup the forum and any elements that may be useful.

And Grats to Hissingdwarf for being the first sign-up!

Just registered for the new board.

We've had these problems before so I expect it will settle down soon enough. I have registered for the alternate board though just in case. If they ever did decide to pull the plug on footymad we probably wouldn't get much of a warning.

Same for me as well.

I'd be more than happy to move to a new board if everyone's up for a change. Please DON'T make me an admin or moderator though! I resigned as moderator from this one several years ago so a move elsewhere would be a great chance to go back to being 'just another poster', rather than 'eternal temporary emergency' moderator I have become on here!

No worries Swale
    I would suggest everyone at least bookmarks the new site just in case. As Upthemaggies correctly stated we are likely to not get any notice so if you have a bookmark you at least know where to go.
    You can always register later.

No worries Swale
    I would suggest everyone at least bookmarks the new site just in case. As Upthemaggies correctly stated we are likely to not get any notice so if you have a bookmark you at least know where to go.
    You can always register later.
    Done. Great advice.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast