+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems Logging On To This Site / 'Plan B' Backup Plan

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    No message from you, summats up.
    Weird its def showing as sent.
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-04-08 113046.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  8.4 KB

I can't get on the new forum, keeps saying my username and password are incorrect even though I know they're not. Oh well guess it'll be Faceache only for me when this place goes POP!!!

I found the new forum very easy to join, although it seems I had a previous account with ProBoards so it was just a case of remembering / guessing the password I had used. It's worth making the effort if only as a back up, because the MAD network seems to be getting worse lately.

Mad is terrible, let’s leave.

I daresay if folks chucked a quid a month each in (or some similar voluntary amount) someone could set up thenottsforum.co.uk or something with a message board and no ads. I'd pay to have somewhere reliable, ad-free, etc, and I barely ever post. I could do it when I get time but expect there are many more savvy people than me who could have it done in minutes.

If anyone would be interested in a Notts discord server (not a replacement for a forum, but maybe for matchday watchalongs and the like), I can also set one up...

I've registered successfully this morning @ 5am.
    As with others Mad was constantly down. Long live the new Site

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Just bookmarked it in case but I'm not at all tech savvy so someone will have to walk me through registering if it ever come to it, re PoN I'm already registered ( or at least was last time I looked) but somehow could never get on with the site, another option though. Cheers, COYP
    Registration is easy & self explanatory just input the info required into the boxes.
    Email...Name...Age...
    Gender...Username you want to be known as...Tick Box if your not a Robot...When you get an email with code. Long press on the code select copy in the little box that shows, back on the Registration screen, in the bix that says Code long press again and select paste. Then press the Activation box. If you've done it you'll get a confirmation email. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Weird its def showing as sent.
    Name:  Screenshot 2024-04-08 113046.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  8.4 KB
    I see you’ve sent it Skandark, but there’s nothing in my inbox ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Registration is easy & self explanatory just input the info required into the boxes.
    Email...Name...Age...
    Gender...Username you want to be known as...Tick Box if your not a Robot...When you get an email with code. Long press on the code select copy in the little box that shows, back on the Registration screen, in the bix that says Code long press again and select paste. Then press the Activation box. If you've done it you'll get a confirmation email. Hope this helps
    Thanks for the advice but I managed on my own yesterday, I actually found it very simple with no need to copy & paste ( something I have never got my head round) or anything, just a simple form & confirmation email so I'm surprised so many seem to be having problems. COYP

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast