+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our finish

Our finish

What place in the league do you think we値l finish?
    - realistically (I値l go for 7th)
    - optimistically (I値l go for 6th)

I don稚 mind where we finish now just get this season over with. We壇 be better off not qualifying for Europa or that silly conference league. 10th would be ideal imo

I reckon 7th is most likely.
    With West Ham still being in the Europa league, and still having to play Liverpool and City, then I reckon we'll finish above them. I doubt if Brighton or Chelsea will get ahead of us.
    Could be interestring for 6th, mind. Def want a liverpool win tomorrow!!

Ideally I'd like to see us qualify for the Europa but if not then I'd rather duck out of the conference and just concentrate on having a good old crack next season at Europe- hopefully champions league.

Sorry in advance...but 10th.

I think West Ham will remain above us and both Chelsea and Brighton will overtake us. I'm not discounting 11th with Wolves a possibility too.

It's just the way this season's going, man. With all of our injuries and the resulting fatigue and inability to get into a rhythm, it's remarkable that we've stayed in or around the European places for so long as it is but I just can't see where we're going to suddenly get the form to make a last push.

Well, if chelsea play bottom of the table Sheff Utd, and the Blades have 6 shots on target versus Chelsea's 3............

Nah, I'm backing us to finish above them!

We'll keep chugging along.

We need a statement win against Spurs. It's clear we can beat ManUre at the swamp based on the fluke draw they got against Liverpool.
    The other matches are pretty positive for us.
    We just need to keep working hard and take it game by game.

HOWAY THE LADS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    We'll keep chugging along.

We need a statement win against Spurs. It's clear we can beat ManUre at the swamp based on the fluke draw they got against Liverpool.
    The other matches are pretty positive for us.
    We just need to keep working hard and take it game by game.

HOWAY THE LADS!
    Klipperty has just made a statement about Manure. He reckoned that if Manure play against Arse-anal the way they played against Liverpool, then Arse-anal will take them apart.

I hope we get a Europa place but I'd love to think we can finish top 6.

After this seasons injuries anywhere in the top half is an achievement.

5th is still possible, but pretty unlikely.

I知 gonna say around 8th, but if we beat Spurs on Sat I知 gonna say 5th 🤣🤣🤣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)