+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accy

Bring on Agius!! He can't be worse than either Rowe or Tracey. He can actually control the ball.

So Cooney on for Rowe. Should have been done 20 minutes ago.

Okay, so another dire performance which can be, sort of, put down to 10 players missing. As time goes on, it becomes clearer to me that the loss of Offord has been a key moment in the season. His loss has really caused the lack of balance in midfield that has meant that that we can't seem to move the ball forward through midfield.
    I also have to say that Rowe, Tracey and Kirk have not contributed enough. Tracey has turned out to be a one-trick pony who has forgotten what his trick is. Rowe seems to play with blinkers and seems to have no on-pitch awareness. These two must bear most of the responsibility for Nevitt feeding on crumbs (not even scraps).
    I'm hoping that we have a few more players available for Tuesday night. I also hope we start with a 3 at the back and two up front. Seems a little pointless having Nev all on his own with noone within 20 yards. Maybe CBR alongside him on Tuesday?

First of all a massive up to the 700+ fans who made the trip - the away support this season has been brilliant.

Think the biggest issue for me is that earlier in the season we had a very settled squad of players. In contrast yesterday the back 4 had never played a competitive game together before - good job we had Mickey D playing!

Point won.
    Clean sheet.
    Still in a play-off position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12