+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accy

Accy

I don't know where it has come from but I've a feeling that we are going to win today and things will look a bit brighter at 5.00. I don't care what the score will be.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    I don't know where it has come from but I've a feeling that we are going to win today and things will look a bit brighter at 5.00. I don't care what the score will be.
    Me too!

Just hope that the conditions don't spoil the game - not easy for goalies today ...

3-1 win, Kirk, Leigh and Cooney to score - bout time we had a different goalscorer !

What a thin bench, weakest for months. None of the injured back and very few realistic attacking options. Kirk missing too? Has Davies gone back to Anfield?

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    What a thin bench, weakest for months. None of the injured back and very few realistic attacking options. Kirk missing too? Has Davies gone back to Anfield?

You beat me to it what on earth is going on that bench is dreadful the starting 11 is not great defensively we look poor, midfield even worse, the lack of sufficient recruitment is going to cost the club dear. Elliott Nevitt being flogged to death I’d e surprised if he is not next on the injury conveyor belt.

Might have to rethink my prediction!

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    My thoughts entirely ...

Still think we can win it, tho' - just hope we don't get any more injuries!!

Am a bit worried now as I also have a funny feeling that we might win it. A look at the starting line-up dents that feeling a little bit and a look at the bench makes that a hole. However, I'm sticking to 2‐1. Just hope Zac has no 'mad moments'. Has he played CH in a 2 before? Will he last 90 mins
    At least we've got 3 in midfield with Leigh and Austerfield being more defence than attack.
    Today we need the wingers to impose themselves and get in the box either with the ball or at the back post when the other has the ball.
    It is incredibly windy today and when have the Alex taken advantage of the wind? (Except in the days of Pete (?) Morris - remember that game anyone when we scored 3 wind assisted goals?)

I think they should take the plunge with Agius and give him some minutes (and I don't mean 2!!)
    And a final word to defenders...if in doubt, kick it out AND don't let it bounce!

What is the average age of the team/squad today?

1st sign that Tracey isn't up for it. We definitely need a new winger next season. He was good for 2 months but everybody knows how to deal with him now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast