+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Relegation whose to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Far too much to reply to and everyone has touched on just about everything that went wrong this season.

Dare I say hail the return of Evo?
    Not seen the stable lad recently Brin?

It's happening.

Have we recruited a new chief scout yet because that is one area we have fallen short in quality?Please, no more of the journeymen.We now know our destiny and we should be able to track down targets before the rest BUT we must start paying the going rate or else it will be same old same old "just pipped at the post".Focus on players below the 25yo mark.Come on let's get started.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Allegedly said, when told he might be offered the job "I'd walk to Rotherham barefoot to tell TS to fu^& off"
    If that fat tw@ could walk to the bottom of his stairs without a mobility scooter, it would be bigger than Jesus turning water into 3 points. And for the record fat man Evans.. the feeling from those of us with more than gristle between our ears could NOT be more mutual.

Please don't speak for everybody Steve. I know many INTELLIGENT supporters who would welcome the return of Evans. Got to be a far better option than the current incumbent.

I blame the podcast that was made.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345