+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Harrogate Town [EFL L2] 06.04.24

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    We were lucky yesterday. LAH made a great stop in the first half with his feet and 2 more super saves in the 2nd half plus the penalty save. He was defo MOM. Amazingly I find myself having to applaud Cameron for the 3rd successive game. He's stoped falling down embarrassing himself and has done what he's paid to do. Long may it continue as at last he does look like a L2 player.
    I agree on both points, we could easily have lost but our attacking play was much better than recent games so we looked like we were going to score which is a big improvement.

Cameron looks a decent defender and seems to have realised he is not Bobby Moore (am I showing my age) and needs to concentrate and put more effort in. He could then be a decent player because he has ability.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I agree on both points, we could easily have lost but our attacking play was much better than recent games so we looked like we were going to score which is a big improvement.

Cameron looks a decent defender and seems to have realised he is not Bobby Moore (am I showing my age) and needs to concentrate and put more effort in. He could then be a decent player because he has ability.
    You probably are but you're not the only one. Someone compared LAH to Lev Yashin yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianNotts View Post
    You probably are but you're not the only one. Someone compared LAH to Lev Yashin yesterday!
    Yashin used to appear in a football chant along with Eusabio !

[QUOTE=HeroPie1862;40483901
    It's crazy, some folks just like moaning and they don't know better - it's one of the reasons this forum does my nut in at times.[/QUOTE]

And when they're not moaning about the team, they're moaning about the forum.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516