+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Harrogate Town [EFL L2] 06.04.24

Good news, no Bracegirdle on commentary, hurrah, bad news, no Stall, grrr....

Hey guys what's the weather like over there in Nottingham? It's shocking over here in Ireland, something like 80km winds and rain, I'm looking at the game on ifollow and doesn't look too and there?

Hey guys what's the weather like over there in Nottingham? It's shocking over here in Ireland, something like 80km winds and rain, I'm looking at the game on ifollow and doesn't look too bad there?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Jones on the bench????
    Keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    Good news, no Bracegirdle on commentary, hurrah, bad news, no Stall, grrr....
    He will be on cricket now I guess maybe Stall has now got a job at Trent Bridge too !

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Hey guys what's the weather like over there in Nottingham? It's shocking over here in Ireland, something like 80km winds and rain, I'm looking at the game on ifollow and doesn't look too bad there?
    Pretty nice over here, windy but around 20° so can't complain. Decent start from notts too so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Pretty nice over here, windy but around 20° so can't complain. Decent start from notts too so far.
    Cheers mate, ya decent enough start, we are still overplaying around the back which is a huge concern, Jatta having a cracking game so far, didn't even know Macca was playing 😉

Thommo saying that defensively Notts are fine when they're having to defend, but it's when the defence have the ball they look ropy.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Thommo saying that defensively Notts are fine when they're having to defend, but it's when the defence have the ball they look ropy.
    Very perceptive

Stags 0-2 down at home to Crawley. If MKD score at FGR then Stags will drop out of the top 3.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast