+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Harrogate Town [EFL L2] 06.04.24

Well done Notts.

Hope that gives us some confidence.

The missed pen.was a turning point.God knows what would have happenend if they had scored that.

It's good to beat Harrogate,we owd them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Well done Notts.

Hope that gives us some confidence.

The missed pen.was a turning point.God knows what would have happenend if they had scored that.

It's good to beat Harrogate,we owd them that.
    Yes we did owe Harragate - good to finally beat them

Are you allowed to make subs at 4 different points during play? Don't think any were for concussion?

The 2 turning points were the pen save and the introduction of JOB who was absolutely brilliant, good to see Scott back also...finally subs worked for Maynard, also a mention for Jones who looked fantastic

Good result. Some dodgy, typical Notts moments, but it felt more like a Notts performance today. Pleased to get 3 points, 3 goals and a clean sheet.
    I do wish we’d stop the pratting around at the back, as it always looks like an accident waiting to happen. Today it didn’t though and happy to win.
    Attendance not as large as normal, but hardly surprising after recent results and the statement last night. I’m guessing a few read that and thought “you’re sticking two fingers up to me, so I’ll do the same back and stay at home!”

Lovely to see Scott smiling on the pitch.

Good win. Good result. Maynard should be happy.

6 wins on the bounce for Doncaster who now move into the top half having been 22nd in February. 2nd most points collected in the division this calendar year. Looks like they may be contenders next season.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Their player just elbowed Cameron right in front of the linesman.. shows it on the replay and 1 minute later Cameron is booked!
    Cameron made his feelings clear and rightly so, linesman must be blind, that was never a yellow.
    I thought Cameron was good today played 3 positions in back line.👍

that's a bit better innit

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Maynard For England
    Didn't you read the statement yesterday? Win or lose, it's all down to Lady Luck!

Well done Notts.👍
    Our keeper was MOTM for me.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast